Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- Very good build quality
- Quick charging
- Very comfortable to type in.
- Lit keys are excellent for presentations;
- Nice distance range;
- The dongle is really small and compact (which can also be a problem, see below)
- The USB dongle that comes with the keyboard is a standard Bluetooth dongle, so it can be used for other purposes apart from connection to the keyboard (I used it to sync my Nokia on a PC that didn't have Bluetooth).... So that's easliy worth $3 since a BT USB dongle has that minimum cost.
- Since it's bluetooth it relies on a bluetooth stack of the system where you hook it up to to set-up the pairing... If the system doesn't support bluetooth then THIS IS NOT THE KEYBOARD YOU WANT!
- The dongle is really small and compact, be careful where you hook it up... I had to carefully remove it using some pliers from my Xbox360 because the USB slots are recessed in the chassis of the Xbox, so I couldn't get a grip using my fingers.
- No F9-F12
- The pairing with the Nokia was sometimes lost when I didn't use the keyboard for a long time and decided to use it. The keyboard would not connect sucessfully to the Nokia so I had to redo the pairing process. This is probably a software fault in the .SIS Nokia package that comes with the keyboard.
- Bought it to use it with my Xbox360 and my Wii, but being able to use it in my PC and my Nokia was definitively a plus.
- Did not work with the Xbox OR the Wii because neither implement a bluetooth stack! This was my fault for having wishful thoughts, it's not the product fault.
- Did work flawlessly on the PC and the Nokia though :)
- Still Riitek DOES advertise that it is work with PS3/Xbox360/Wii which is FALSE. It works with the PS3, only the normal RF USB version works with all three.
- Ended up reselling it to someone that was going to use it in a PC, so I could buy the standard RF USB version.
Just like the title says.... Perfect for bluetooth enabled systems.
If you're not sure that your system implements a full bluetooth stack for pairing, then look for a normal RF keyboard instead of this one.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.