DX  » Community » Reviews » Handheld Rechargeable Bluetooth V2.0 2.4G Mini Wireless Keyboard with TrackPad and Red Laser
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Very good quality presenter – Handheld Rechargeable Bluetooth V2.0 2.4G Mini Wireless Keyboard with TrackPad and Red Laser Reviews

posted by joaojoca on 09/11/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
I am very satisfied with the quality of the presenter. It has an internal lithium-ion battery type, so that reduces the possibilities of acid leakage that can destroy the device if it is not used frequently. The keyboard illumination is a nice feature for dark environments, also the dongle is very small, if you ever need it.
Cons:
I bought it to use with my media player assuming that my media player would have support for bluetooth devices. That was not the case and now I am using it for my presentations which was my second objective. The keyboard being a bluetooth type has the advantage that if your device already have bluetooth you do not need the dongle that comes with it which can be used in other devices to supply bluetooth functionality.
Other:
I recommend buying it if your device support bluetooth, otherwise I suggest you to buy another types that uses proprietary RF dongle.
Bottomline:
Good quality bluetooth presenter for a reasonable price.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections