Sort by:
29 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7622 (76%)
  • 4 Star:247 (24%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    cheap, reliable multi card reader

posted by baeko on 03/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I bought this device hoping that reading and writing to my CF cards would increase compared to do the same options directly from my camera. It did significantly. The delivery time for this package was much faster than I expected. I received the package just...
    Cons:
    none
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product!

posted by massemart on 12/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Great device for the price, wasn't sure about the quality when ordering, but it works very well! Everything you can expect from a card reader.
    Cons:
    Nothing to say, except that maybe the attached usb cable might be the weak spot on this card reader... But again it's just my t...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Decent Card Reader

posted by pwliquid on 12/20/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's a compact and ok looking all in one card reader that works pretty well. I had it for a long time now and it's still working without problems. There's a LED indicating when a card is plugged in/transferring. The case is compact and the plastic looks pre...
    Cons:
    The USB cord is really really short, about 10cm long. This can be annoying on some set-ups, but it's the only problem I could f...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good and cheap all in one card reader

posted by meestirito on 10/03/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is a great and inexpensive all in one card reader. I got this card reader because my cable broke for one of my devices and now i can just slip the memory card into the reader hook it up to my computer and transfer files very quickly. The build qualit...
    Cons:
    The only con that i can see is that the cord for the card reader might be a little short for some but its ok and it fits right ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice CF reader

posted by Gennah on 09/13/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Nice reader, does what it's supposed to do. All my CF cards working fine with it, at full speed. No drivers needed. Build quality is OK. All other card types are working fine too. The LED is not very bright.
    Cons:
    The cord is too short and can not be exchanged. A little too large, could be smaller. Not really cheap. A bit ugly.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    SSK All-in-One USB 2.0 Card Reader

posted by kwingz on 08/25/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Works with main memory cards available in the market. I bought this mainly to read CF cards straight out of my camera; - Durable. I had this for more than a year, took it to a winter trip in Europe and had no issues up to date; - It is compact and has nic...
    Cons:
    - As other users reported, cable is short. In some computers, it just hangs to the USB port;
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good handy card reader.

posted by supoc on 02/03/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Works fine with universal memory cards. It's compact so it makes easy to take it with you on a traveling to somewhere you go. It read fast your cards. The price for this thing is cheap but the thing self is not crappy I use it for a long time already. In sh...
    Cons:
    Short USB cable.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice card reader

posted by VJSam on 07/26/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Good build quality - You can insert many format memory cards - Easy to insert card - Good speed - Cheap - Light weigth - Portable (especially for travel) - Nice looking
    Cons:
    - Too short USB cable (device hanging in USB)
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It's a good card reader.

posted by Cain256 on 07/14/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Manages perhaps any format memory cards. - Reader has a nice design. - Reader is lightweight and easy to use thanks to the small size.
    Cons:
    - Location data cable to the reader is unreasonable. - A short cable.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It is ok but the cable

posted by diablodeltoro on 01/02/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    comes in nice, blue, not cheap looking plastic. it is cheap. small size portable easily to use as a travel reader for the portable computers which has no built in card reader.
    Cons:
    it has a really short usb cable. like 4cm it is out of question to use it without an extension cable unless you have usb port...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections