DX  » Community » Reviews » Fashion Television TV Test Pattern Quartz Wrist Watch - Plaid Band (1 x SR626)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
An unbeatable gift! – Fashion Television TV Test Pattern Quartz Wrist Watch - Plaid Band (1 x SR626) Reviews

posted by Diskordius on 12/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
Its a Really cool watch! Its simple to use. works right out of the box. :) Strap is sturdy but not to hard. The watch itself assembly is firm and tight, and of good quality. Looks great on both men and women! Draws a lot of positive attention. Its cheap and a great gift! It keeps time accurately.
Cons:
Minor. Fit: The strap is to loose/big for some people (primary women) with very thin wrists. Varying quality: Bought 3; Slack (1-0.5mm) in the hourpointer on one of them . Not critical as it still keeps correct time but somewhat annoying.
Other:
Its a must buy! Make more of this style of motifs on watches, it would be killer products. Concerning the loose strap, I just put some extra holes in the strap and it fit my wifes arm perfectly.
Bottomline:
If you like it, Buy it! Its maybe a bit geeky but its über cool! Its cheap and unisex. As a small gift it is unbeatable, it is impossible not to love this. Gave it to my Wife, and her friend - both loved it. All my friends wants one now.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections