DX  » Community » Reviews » 8-Mode Electronic Pulse Slimming Burn Fat Lose Weight Massager Set (2 x AAA)
Sort by:
31 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6119 (61%)
  • 4 Star:3912 (39%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product for its price

posted by Pantera1989 on 02/18/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The product works as described. The Pads are comfortable to use and the on screen display is informative. The product has a Quality Feel in general. The instructions come in English which is a good thing.
    Cons:
    The instructions could be clearer. It has diagrams and tries to explain how to use the product but they are not very informativ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    8-Mode Electronic Pulse Slimming Burn Fat Lose

posted by tercel17 on 07/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    very good electronic device to work the muscles function to work the fat really very good for exercising muscles excercise has several very good ways to be resting and doing excercise
    Cons:
    not
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good and handy massager

posted by pH700 on 06/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Bought this to massage my shoulder and neck, which received a lot of tension after daily work and extreme use of computer. The massage is good and powerful for its size. It has 3 major modes of massage, and can be adjusted to suit everyone's need.
    Cons:
    The batteries drained off easily, as it has also been pointed out by many reviewers. The massage power can decrease slowly even...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good one

posted by juanignaciorod on 06/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Similar products cost a lot more here in Argentina. Although the build quality is not the best, buttons are steady. It has a lot of predefined routines and you can custmize the speed and strenght easily. It really puts your muscles to move and can be really...
    Cons:
    The operation manual is in chinese and english, but the english translation is terrible, it is very hard to understand, poor wr...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Divine feeling after 15 minute of massage

posted by maverick81a on 05/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The massage kit is simple to assemble, but to actually start and understanding the functions the manual is of no help. You have to attach the pads to the skin of the area where you want the massage, like neck, waist etc. Once the pads are connected, power o...
    Cons:
    The manual provided with the massager is not much of help. The illustrations have no descriptions.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    TIP TO GET IT TO WORK

posted by verotabasso on 04/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Very nice product, power levels are really strong and modes are very usefull. 15 minute countdown timer is great.
    Cons:
    Manual SUCKS. It took me a while to understand how it works. FIRST OF ALL, to actually works, pads should be on your skin, and ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great for Tight Neck!

posted by chanwy3 on 04/04/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Don't let the name of "slimming burn fat lose weight massager" confuse you. It is like one of those electrode thing physiotherapist used to relax your muscle. It is a great product when you want to relief a tight neck or muscle. I work in front...
    Cons:
    I am a biomedical researcher, and I can tell you that, this thing CANNOT burn fat at all! The name of it is very misleading! H...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Tips & Hideen Secret About This Device

posted by Nae8eaN on 03/06/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This is really great for a small price. And i accident drop my device maybe 3-4 feet guest what it is still alive and working but. ^_^
    Cons:
    My Battery drained after 3-4 weeks i use once a day. And also my pad is almost need to replace a sticky gel hoping DX will sell...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Product for muscle stimulation

posted by anankelogos1 on 02/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Does an amazing job comparable to my $160 Las Vegas Tens unit of 12 years ago. The 15 minute self timer allows you to go to sleep with it. It's light and very portable so you can give as a gift to a hospital patient (beds are terrible and this can help with...
    Cons:
    Instruction do not match. Note that the ON button serves also to increase intensity and increase frequency. OFF button to decre...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bueno para los masages

posted by hectorev on 02/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Es un economico masageador electrico, las diferentes funciones y acciones que tiene lo hacen facil de manejar y de controlar, tiene cuatro chupones los cuales hacen que le masaje sea mas placentero.
    Cons:
    como contra solo podria mencionar la calidad del pegamento o goma con la que cuentan los chupones, despues de dos o tres usos s...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 4
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections