Sort by:
28 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8624 (86%)
  • 4 Star:144 (14%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product for its price

posted by spittfree on 09/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Fits well in all my rifles (M16, FAL, AKs...) Sturdy (full metal construction) Cheap The paint is good. Gives many options for attachments (torch, laser, ...)
    Cons:
    One part was a bit rusty, but nothing important.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Izvrsno i korisno za lov

posted by madlesk on 03/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Vrhunska kvaliteta izrade, odlicno paše na moj HS pištolj, jako je lako za namontirati na bilo koje oružje, uz pravu bateriju nikada necete požaliti za kupnju ovog vrijednog dijela opreme, mogucnost montaže i baterije i lasera
    Cons:
    Skoro pa da ni nema, malo se guli boja ali meni je to nebitno, bitno je da služi svrsi
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good mount

posted by mimoSK on 01/06/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This is good and very useful mount, allows you to mount on variety of platforms, can be used in many different ways so its very universal and useful mount. Perfectly hold P60 hosts flashlights , C2/C8 and so on. Build quality of this universal mount is v...
    Cons:
    Maybe 4 hex screw snap could be improved for faster and toolfree manipulation, but for this price is not really cons.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Exellent Deall!!

posted by strembley3309 on 11/25/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Wonderful universal design! Works well for Maverick 88 and standard maglight! Will be buying another soon.
    Cons:
    None that I can identify imediately. Extra bolt can be lopped off with Dremmel.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Universal Gun Mount

posted by vamps4 on 11/20/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is really good and very useful mount. You can use it in a different ways, so it is going to be your universal accessory for large variety of needs. Holds fine on a barrel and hold which ever you like pretty tight. It is well build and looks and feels s...
    Cons:
    I can't find any cons on this one yet.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really good mount

posted by Enzo01 on 11/03/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Price is super, I was not found such mount in price like this. It's from metal, there are no plastic parts. It have own screwdriver, wich good, you not need to find such. It can be unpluged and, can be used to mount directly on the picatinny rail.
    Cons:
    To be honest I can't found any cons of this. It is just peace of metal with few bolts. Hm... may be if there is such in other c...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Heavy, but hard to beat price & quality

posted by luvsdaheat on 07/09/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Price, price price, and... price! Allows you to mount on variety of platforms, and then it Allows for flexible mounting ways
    Cons:
    About the only gripes I have -- and they're maybe a little picky -- is the weight and the in-elegant and "chunky" loo...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good mount.

posted by Scarus on 03/29/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This is really good and very useful mount. You can use it in a different ways, so it is going to be your universal accessory for large variety of needs. Holds fine on a barrel and hold which ever you like pretty tight. It is well build and looks and feels s...
    Cons:
    Did not found any con on this peace of metal. It works and holds tight.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great for the price!

posted by dztang on 12/04/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -Price is cheap, even compared to other DX products.... I think this has more and costs less than some other SKUS. -Perfectly fits 25 mm lights. -Fits larger barrels (paintball .69 cal) -Metal and paint finish are good
    Cons:
    -Knob could be stronger, I have some with stronger knobs. -The 'loose' metal piece that works with the picatinny mount and kno...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Cheap Mount

posted by Simo73 on 11/16/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very well cast finish to the entire mount. Fits comfortably onto 25mm scopes.
    Cons:
    On the 4 hex screw side of the clamp, one side (2 bolts) can not be screwed to full depth due to that side having the thumb scr...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections