Sort by:
26 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:9224 (92%)
  • 4 Star:82 (8%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good – M16 Gun Rail Mount Reviews

posted by Iportador on 05/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good product with excellent quality. Very good finish. Painting flawless. Material resistant and compatible with the intended use.
    Cons:
    Seller does not inform the tracking code Order a fact that the credibility of the same difficulties as the dispatch of the goods
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good

posted by Iportador on 05/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good product with excellent quality. Very good finish. Painting flawless. Material resistant and compatible with the intended use.
    Cons:
    Seller does not inform the tracking code Order a fact that the credibility of the same difficulties as the dispatch of the goods
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    M16 mount

posted by mayden4 on 03/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    fits no problems with no slop or wobble this was bought to mount sku 12174 on a paint ball marker and would easly take the hammer a real steel weapon could give. the view through aspect is very usefull if you still want to use your iron sights.
    Cons:
    finish a bit thin after a couple of fit and refits of scope (sku 12174) the finish scratched very easly
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect for M4 Airsoft rifle

posted by Rustybadger on 02/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -Inexpensive -Solidly built -Easy to attach to carry handle of rifle -Easy to detach from carry handle of rifle -Will mount a variety of optics, including longer scopes with two rings -Pass-through opening allows easy use of iron sights without needing to r...
    Cons:
    -It's not made of gold or chocolate -It falls when you drop it, like everything else in my house
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    If you need to raise your scope on a carry handle...

posted by slobodni on 02/15/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very easy to use, everybody can mount it in a no time. Fits my carry handle of a M4 perfectly, without wobble. Screwing mechanism is good and does not loosen after time. Also, you keep your mechanical sights functionality, because your sight line is not inf...
    Cons:
    Non, not a single thing so far.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works As Needed/Advertised

posted by Nicklee86 on 01/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Easy to assemble. Took about 1 min. from package to gun. Very simple. Fits perfect. No wobbling. Will probably outlast the gun! I am confidant it will work with most, if not, all M16/M4 handles.
    Cons:
    No issues at the moment. If I had to mention something, I find the lip of the rail extends a bit too far. It does offer ample s...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great item

posted by Chevap on 11/15/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Having this item for 3 months I can say that it is very good bang for your buck. I use it on my airsoft M4A1 and it is perfect. I have few scopes and i change them regulary on this rail and it hasn't lose it edge. It is easy to mount and you can tighten...
    Cons:
    None that i can thing off .
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect, fits snug and holds tight

posted by DippyTwitty on 11/14/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This piece should fit the carry handle of any standard M4 rifle - airsoft or the real thing. It gives you a nice, level standard picatinny style rail to mount a scope, red dot sight, or I suppose laser pointer or flashlight as needed. Mine came well prote...
    Cons:
    Only way to improve this would be to have every slot cut on the top, but I've never seen one like that anywhere else, so this i...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    FINE PRODUCT

posted by greekf on 07/05/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    this product is very nice and cheap.fits well in my airsoft gun and it ll be looking much better with my scope on when i recieve it so ican see them how they fit together.i think its gonna be fine. i m gonna post some pictures when its gonna be ready.
    Cons:
    i think the material of it can be better although it seems very nice but i didnt have any accidents with my airsoft gun so far
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice for my m4a1 carbine airsoft

posted by jonbsvee4 on 04/23/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very nice rail for my airsoft gun!! still works after 2 months of airsoft games!!
    Cons:
    Nothing i think
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections