DX  » Community » Reviews » Single 18650/17670 Lithium Battery Charger (1A Charging Current)
Sort by:
24 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8320 (83%)
  • 4 Star:174 (17%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does its job

posted by 0zzz1 on 06/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Lightweight charger; accurately indicates charging status (red LED - charging; green LED - battery is fully charged); battery contacts with terminals quite well - nothing extra required; safe to leave charging overnight.
    Cons:
    Nothing in particular. Looks a bit lightweight - so may feel as a cheap thing, but does its job in fact. Plug is not suitable f...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    excellent model

posted by banserniks on 05/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Easy-to-use charger, the delivery time is 40 days.Small dimensions of the charger, low price and the information content of the LED, due to his ability to control the charging process, the ability to charge multiple types of batteries. The charger to be suf...
    Cons:
    not found. The only negative that is not supplied adapter to AC circuits.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent 18650 charger

posted by FreddyPL on 01/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Fit all of your 18650 lithium ion battery. Cheapest charger and good best quality. Led change colour from red to green, when charging is complete. Easy to use, plug and play charger.
    Cons:
    Only one battery charge, compensated by price. Short cable about 20 cm. Flat plug.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Amazing product!

posted by seguingaming on 12/23/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap affordable Works well has no flaws in build quality or charging speed Charges 18650 lithium ion batteries perfectly Cheapest charger and still best quality Light changes colour when charging or fully charged
    Cons:
    Only able to charge one battery The coord could be longer for use in my office, but is still average coord size, just need a ex...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good charger

posted by mef1stofel on 10/17/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    + It is ideal for charging single-battery flashlight; + Easy to use; + Good build quality; + Automatically stops charging; + Have indicators: light indicator shows when fully charged (green) or charging (red); + Cheap.
    Cons:
    - It have not discharge function; - Does not display the state of charge; - Power plug will not fit for Russia; - Long time for...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Engineer

posted by salamiya1 on 11/29/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Cheaply. Easy to use. The high charge current. Rapid battery charge. Ends charge of 4.2 volts. Quiet operation. No squeak.
    Cons:
    Not nice. All black. Grim. Bad design. There is no switch to a lower current. You can not charge batteries for low capacity and...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent cheap charger

posted by dapidc on 06/18/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    This charger has high output charge, so charging is very rapid, reduce charging time, and I read somewhere that it will prolong your battery also. The indicator lamp is very easy to understand.
    Cons:
    For only one battery... I wish I found similar product for charging two or more battery. But this is actually enough for now.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Charges my batteries

posted by Nai1sirk on 05/10/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It's Compact Built with solid plastic Works in europe with the flat to round plug adapter (remeber to buy this) It charges my batteries one at a time wich is nice for smaller flashlights Stops charging when the battery is charged, light turns green Has...
    Cons:
    It can only charge one battery at a time Only comes in black, I prefer brown Comes with flat tip power, needs converter to wo...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Small and great

posted by harrynbg on 03/27/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Small size, so it's easy to take on travels - Clear and easy to read process indicator led - Well made case and contacts - Fast charging, but also slow enough so the batteries won't be hot after charge, very good for the lifetime of the battery - Grea...
    Cons:
    - Not the right plug for my country, but i knew this before i ordered it and the replacing took less then 2 minutes, so not rea...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good charger for good price

posted by davx80 on 03/23/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Works great on both protected and unprotected 18650 battery cell - Very fast - Small so it's not a problem to carry with you - Led indicate when battery is fully charged
    Cons:
    - Only flat plug but you can simply solve this problem with sku 03529 - Led slowly pass from red to green - Not really 1A but ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections