DX  » Community » Reviews » 60W Soldering Iron with Variable Temperature Control (110V AC)
Sort by:
16 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8113 (81%)
  • 4 Star:193 (19%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works well!

posted by jpskoup on 04/02/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The pros of this soldering iron are that it is small, light, and has a very thin tip that gets hot quickly. It also has temperature control which is helpful in some situations. It is excellent for precision LED work or anything else such as circuit boards.
    Cons:
    The packaging was not the best, but nothing was broken when I got it.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good iron

posted by onobuo on 01/16/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is very good iron, very fast to heat up!!! The tip is very small, ideal to use with SMD components. Very powerfull so you must be careful because at maximum temperature the tip will become incandescent. Tips are replaceable very easy.
    Cons:
    It is not really a cons, but you must be very careful with the tip because it is very thin at end, so at high temperatures it i...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    AWSOME

posted by Robamirault on 11/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great little unit. Bought one a year ago and never had a better iron for my line of work. This unit heats up fast and works great on all types of circuitry including PCs that use a higher silver content solder. Changing caps has never been easier via the so...
    Cons:
    The temperature control knob falls off but easily fixed with a carefully placed drop of super glue. Careful not to put on too m...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good!!

posted by crizano on 09/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Product easy to use, the fine tip makes for smaller components, the fact that the temperature is controlled in hand practice!
    Cons:
    in all honesty I have no cons for this product,however it is good to have a certain level of skill because not seem to be a pro...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Above my expectation. High qualite, affordable price

posted by tropicaliano on 08/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I bought this soldering iron to use in my electronics bench. I already have other soldering iros, but I decided to buy this one to have it as a spare tool. I was amazed wit the powe of the little thin. TURNING IT TO FULL POWER It became red hot in a few sec...
    Cons:
    None That I can think of. Let me use it for more time to evaluate its durability.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    BOM PRODUTO

posted by jzaqueu on 06/10/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Pros: Its a temperature control soldering iron! In some emergencies they can definetively replace a damaged soldering station or make field reapirs with precision and is perfectly affordable to all technicians.
    Cons:
    This Soldering iron HAS NOT Any temperature control Feedback Device. So, it's not controlled by sensor, but ONLY by Phase Angle...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Exactly What i Needed

posted by xAnGeLoSx on 03/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap and nice quality and build and heats up really fast and it has a very pointy strong tip which personally helps me out when i need to work with really small soldering pads The Plastic Quality seems fine and all but i've seen other reviews where the pl...
    Cons:
    so far none that i can think of
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Soldering Iron to use at home

posted by Fuzka on 01/14/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I am using this soldering iron to fix some problems that happens at home with loosing wires, broken connectors, just simple things. It is working fine and you adjust the temperature based on what you are going to solder, so it is pretty handy to have at hom...
    Cons:
    I did not receive any English or even Chinese manual about it, but it is just plug and play, just be carefully to not burn your...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    cheap and well made

posted by lexkex on 12/16/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - it's cheap - has a good build quality - has a temperature selector (200c - 450c) - thin iron for tiny parts - instant war up and stays warm while working
    Cons:
    USA power plug (which is not a con if you in USA but for me it's a con)
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great iron solder

posted by Andersonreis87 on 10/23/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Gets hot very fast! - great assemble! - 60w is high power! -The main body is made of a apparently durable clear nice plastic. -This is for professional work too! -Cheap and good value The heating element, hot side is reasonably short so you can hold it co...
    Cons:
    -Control of temperature has no precision! _
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections