Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day
- Gets hot very fast. In 10 seconds he was melting the solder.
- The cable is heavier than the tip. When I put on the table, does not touch the hot tip on the table.
- The temperature control is poor
- When I put in low temperature, the light turns off
- He really seems to be only for hobby. This is not for professional work.
It is a very interesting product for those with electronics as a hobby.
The fast heat makes the job much faster.
My old soldering iron not heating up when the fan was on. I no longer have this problem.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.