DX  » Community » Reviews » Unique Digital Turntable Style Water Resistant Quartz Wrist Watch - White (1 x SR626)
Sort by:
9 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:444 (44%)
  • 4 Star:565 (56%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Beautiful and unique!

posted by roamax09 on 02/27/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This watch has a really interesting design, and is a great piece to wear if you want people to notice you and make comments! It looks classy and sleek, and will go with most outfits.
    Cons:
    The watch can be a little noisy, and it definitely takes practice to read the time quickly - you only need to pay attention to ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Unique but should improve.

posted by Vector5 on 06/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    I just got this today and let me say that 1. The watch is great. It looks quite sturdy and the build is great. 2. The spinning dials of the numbers make everything look unique. Feels like a Modern Sundial.
    Cons:
    Well, there are some cons. 1. The band isn't....well, you would have your suspicions when you're wearing it. I guess you could...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great unique watch for the price.

posted by horrizan on 05/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Looks great and is very light, has a very unique dial which can be a bit tricky to tell time on but looks very nice for the price.
    Cons:
    The strap is very cheap faux leather, and you can tell it won't last more than a year. The watch itself arrived in good condit...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fashionable and Stylish

posted by adeelisyours on 02/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This is awesome watch and I like it since the moment I got it and worn on my wrist. it looks good , quality is good and gives this expensive feeling. I always wanted to have a white watch but this one is not only white but also unique triple rotating dial d...
    Cons:
    1-really nothing at this price, although I must say you will never be able to 100% precise about the time that how may minutes ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice

posted by lexfc on 12/20/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    ENGLISH: Very beautiful, different and useful! I've never saw something like it. - PORTUGUESE: Muito bonito, diferente e útil! Nunca vi nada parecido.
    Cons:
    ENGLISH: The belt is not very good, but the price we pay don't compensates complaining. Another disadvantage is that it doesn't...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Unique watch

posted by Nizinhow on 12/02/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This watch is really awesome, for it beauty and style. For the watch it could be priced by the $40 and I wouldn't blame. It really resist the water and it style to show the hours is incredible. This watch can make start a lot of interessing conversations, ...
    Cons:
    The only thing that I found is that the ''letter'' is marked by the time, but a watch isn't to be taking off and putting again.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Unique Digital Turntable

posted by Huskypt on 08/30/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    different from normal! Watch beautiful!
    Cons:
    Strap quality is low. but buying a better quality we are best served. it's my reason 3 star's..
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good and diferent

posted by cacaiotero on 08/10/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    clock is a very different and interesting. Fine, but this horrible band. works until today!!!!!!!!
    Cons:
    Awful wristband , it ruined, took off minutes after arriving here at home.!!!!!!!!!!!! The black oval that shows the hour sho...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very beautiful watch

posted by jtag1 on 05/25/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very original, nice and beautiful wrist watch. All my friends love my new watch. The visual effect of the wheels turning is beautiful and surprising. If you like unusual watches this is for you.
    Cons:
    The belt may be a bit stronger, but for this prize is good enough. The black oval that shows the hour should be larger, I can n...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections