DX  » Community » Reviews » Gun Rail Mount (22mm)
Sort by:
20 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8016 (80%)
  • 4 Star:102 (10%)
  • 3 Star:51 (5%)
  • 2 Star:51 (5%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

95% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent product

posted by irarref on 06/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Lightweight, strong, easy to install, fits perfectly all the attachments to my M4 (Real one I'm a professional in the military field). Forward grip, laser sight, flashlight, and more, every one fits perfectly.
    Cons:
    No cons at all. Its a perfect and very simple product.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Gun Rail Mount (22mm)

posted by mayden4 on 05/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I must have bought a dozen of these things at least. You can pay big bucks in the USA for rails from alot of company's or use these and your imagination. I have mounted lights,lasers and scopes on many firearms with this item. On keltecs-hk mp5's-m4's-ak-47...
    Cons:
    None really. occasionally some accesories will fit a bit loosely on the rail depending on how they they are attached. Thats sum...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    SUPER DEAL!!!

posted by Daoler12839 on 01/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good quality steel, easy to install, comes with all the necessary screws and wrench. Perfect fit in the M4 standard handguard and very easy to install. well painted in black. Also, you can use it to mod another airsoft weapons,
    Cons:
    None. Really, none... this item is perfect!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice and cheap

posted by CharlitoCZ on 01/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap at great quality. Easy to use, great add for my airsoft M16. Cant find any cheaper, this price cant be beaten, not at this quality - its METAL, not just cheap and breakable plastic. Thanks Dealextreme.
    Cons:
    Nothing, really not, its perfectly like the item description
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    seems great, feels great

posted by c00ki3s on 01/03/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    very easy to work with seems like it is full metal feels sturdy seems like it will hold everything you put onto this (grip, peq-box , flash light, etc.) good alternative cheap price, and for what seems to be metal seems like a great buy it has some weight(n...
    Cons:
    none really. not really a big of a deal, but for mine it came kinda screwed tight. you have to work it to unscrew it but other ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelent price

posted by Jule2311 on 05/23/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Extra cheap !!!!! Very easy to instal Great quality metal material, fits just perfect on my M4 airsoft rifle handguard. The best choice on internet, and i've search a lot. This product is great!!!!!
    Cons:
    It took a very looooong time to arrive to Croatia,but that's not a con anyway
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Worth quality.

posted by billieper on 12/08/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Great quality metal material, fits just perfect on my M4 airsoft rifle handguard. Standard 20mm rail of many airsoft RIS system. The best choice (price/quality) on internet, and i've search alot. The product is really good wothing. You just have to wait so...
    Cons:
    No cons about this item. I've really like it.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    IT'S AWESOME!!!

posted by Zoharfi on 07/05/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    first of all i want to say that this rail is holding on to dear life - dosen't wobble AT ALL! - i bought the FAB T-Pod with it and they fit perfectly ! - i don't know why everyone say that the screw are too short... they're short, but in the right length. d...
    Cons:
    - takes a couple of minutes to assemble - no other cons really :)
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good quality for a great price

posted by SanderChemist on 06/21/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    - Full metal - Sturdy - Fast delivery (7 days or so) That's all i need to say because this product is great!
    Cons:
    No Cons ;)
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice but not perfect

posted by evgenyla on 05/20/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It does what it suppose to do for very attractive price. The quality is good, the size is good.
    Cons:
    The screws are too short, had to improvise other screws, longer ones. It's a pity that the locking lags are only at the sides i...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections