DX  » Community » Reviews » Wolf Pattern Butane Jet Torch Lighter with Folding Knife
Sort by:
11 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:829 (82%)
  • 4 Star:182 (18%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice looking lighter and knife

posted by brotherlt on 10/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    has nice design also folding knife look cool works well, cool thing to impress your friends and good thing for smokers :) also the green flame looks cool, comes in handy then you need to open bottles with knife :)
    Cons:
    blade is not sharp enough also the knife sometimes gets stuck. what about lighter it has no cons.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Brilliant multi purpose windproof lighter.

posted by krabie on 03/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It's cool how the flame starts blue & then turns green once the filament heats up. Allows more pocket space as I don't need to carry a bottle opener or knife, just this handy lighter. Great snap on deployment. Obviously not for heavy tasks, but an aweso...
    Cons:
    Has bladeplay in both directions. Could be sharper. Everyone who sees it wants it!
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The lighter is awesome

posted by xxmarinxx on 02/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Build quality is really, and i mean really good. The lighter is awesome, and the folding knife is sharp and actually bigger than i expected (which is of course good). Also the wolf pattern on the front looks really awesome and high quality.
    Cons:
    Nothing i can think of.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    cheap, works as advertise. cool green flame

posted by Wigilante on 12/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -portable -great gift -nice unique design -wind proof flame -come with a hidden switch blade.
    Cons:
    -blade does not fold flush into the case -may feel a bit thick for some people. -blade is not that sharp - there is a bit of pl...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Sweet lighter/knife combo

posted by krissto on 10/08/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Nice design on it It's pretty sturdy and won't fall apart easily Torch type lighter works in windy areas Knife for light duty use comes in handy It's pretty heavy so it doesn't feel like a piece of junk.
    Cons:
    These lighters never work right once you fill them up with butane and this one isn't different. I'm not sure if there's a bette...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome lighter, all my friends love it and so do I!

posted by AdamFall on 08/25/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very cool lighter to have, if your a collector then I would definitely recommend this. It`s a good pocket tool to have around. My favorite things about this are: the blade in a button release so it just slings open and the flame in the lighter in green! A n...
    Cons:
    Knife is kind of small but I wanted it that way so can`t complain. The button for the blade is not covered so it might open in ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice lighterknife.... :D

posted by turpek2 on 08/14/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Its a knife + lighter, the knife comes out fast, came sharp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love this product until it broke...... !!!!!!!!!!! But its so cheap i have to order new one before those ends... :D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Cons:
    Not very strong.... my one drop to floor and brokes...... I was like what the **...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    awesome knife/lighter

posted by fenrir35803 on 05/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    great lighter with cool green jet flame cool knife(push button spring loaded) really cool wolf design price was great for the quality the "pits" in the back of the blade could be used as a bottle opener
    Cons:
    blade wobbles in casing blade is a little dull but some sharpening should fix that blade is a little smaller than i thought(abo...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Wolfie lighter is cool :D

posted by KS19 on 03/17/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Nice building and weight, safe to store gas. - The knife mechanism is pretty neat, and the steel is good - Green flame owns it all :D
    Cons:
    - Problems with the lighter mechanism. I had to open the lighter and repair the electric piece that gives the spark and the tub...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice!

posted by Valeriano333 on 08/22/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's quite cheap. The lighter is beautiful. The knife is sharp and very useful when camping. The torch does its job very well.
    Cons:
    The knife sometimes gets stuck but it's no big deal. The lighter is a bit big and does not fit into a cigarette pack.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections