View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
One of my best DX-buys ever – Stainless Steel Self-Winding Mechanical Wristwatch Reviews

posted by CREDiDLE on 03/13/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
- Looking great. The color combination is very classy and good-looking.
- Never had a better looking watch, never had a cheaper watch, and never had a watch I've been this pleased with.
- Really a steel at 16 dollars. I'd have no hessitations paying 60-70 dollars for this watch at a Norwegian retailer.
- You can wind it both with your movement and at the knob. Been using it for two weeks now, and still both on time and wound.
- The box from "lk colouring" looks great. This is definitely a product that easily can be resold at a higher price.
Cons:
- Chain is very long, so it will have to be adjusted. Can easily be done at your local retailer, or with a quick-fix at home. I did it myself with a hammer and a small nail.
- Didn't come with any instructions. Not really a big deal as everything is pretty self-explanatory.
Other:
Bottomline:
Easily my best buy on DX, and I've been around for a while. Couldn't recommend this product any higher. Great price, great looks, great functionality.
Just hoping this watch won't be too big of a success. Wouldn't want everyone to know I'm flashing about a 16 dollar watch :-)

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections