Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- Looking great. The color combination is very classy and good-looking.
- Never had a better looking watch, never had a cheaper watch, and never had a watch I've been this pleased with.
- Really a steel at 16 dollars. I'd have no hessitations paying 60-70 dollars for this watch at a Norwegian retailer.
- You can wind it both with your movement and at the knob. Been using it for two weeks now, and still both on time and wound.
- The box from "lk colouring" looks great. This is definitely a product that easily can be resold at a higher price.
- Chain is very long, so it will have to be adjusted. Can easily be done at your local retailer, or with a quick-fix at home. I did it myself with a hammer and a small nail.
- Didn't come with any instructions. Not really a big deal as everything is pretty self-explanatory.
Easily my best buy on DX, and I've been around for a while. Couldn't recommend this product any higher. Great price, great looks, great functionality.
Just hoping this watch won't be too big of a success. Wouldn't want everyone to know I'm flashing about a 16 dollar watch :-)
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.