DX  » Community » Reviews » Godox PROPAC PB820 Power Battery Pack for Nikon SB800 EURO SB28DX SB80DX SB800 SB900 Flash
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1003 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Product

posted by dchandone on 10/13/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    easy, simple, long lasting. I am an editorial / entertainment photographer and have use two of these unit to cover 10 days of festival events with many red carpet and media wall step and repeat. My flash is usually running at 1/8 power and this until has no...
    Cons:
    no cable lock and the cord can come out if you extend the cord reach as the cord is very stiff and took a while to be stretched...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent product, very nice!

posted by enxaqueca on 06/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very useful product, excellent quality, recharges the flash too rapid and lasts for many loads on full load. Recharging is quick and can be done in your own car.
    Cons:
    I see a few contrar this product. But they are: great product, bad hang. Another problem is the wire size, turns out to be very...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very well vuilt, does the job it was made to do!

posted by Munkeh on 05/30/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I previously had an 8 AA battery power pack that screwed on to the bottom of the camera, that was OK, but got in the way if you wanted to do portrait shots. I got this to replace it to go with my Nikon SB800 Flashgun. The build quality is very good, nothing...
    Cons:
    The unit isn't exactly small, it is about the same size as my Nikon D300 + The Grip in height, I thought this would be a proble...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections