DX  » Community » Reviews » USB Rechargeable Handheld 2.4G Wireless Qwerty Keyboard w/ Touchpad & Laser Pointer
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:502 (50%)
  • 4 Star:502 (50%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    All in little space

posted by paulomauricio on 05/31/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Computer recognizes immediately: turn on and use it. - Works even away from the micro. - Laser pointer works without problem. - Perfect companion for micros PC Android placed on TVs.
    Cons:
    Eventually commands functions without prior notice
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very useful product

posted by paulofremen on 02/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    True plug and play: I have tested it in Windows XP, Windows 7, Android, Ubuntu. Just plug the adaptor in the USB port and go ahead! You can use it for yout tablet, HTPC, etc. It seems like a standard remote. Very compact dimensions. Also useful for presenta...
    Cons:
    Building quality is not good enough. Mine was broken when my child dropped it. Anyway, I will order another one ;-) Battery sh...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great little HTPC / Carputer keyboard

posted by 5chars on 12/04/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Pleasantly surprised when I received the keyboard. I had purchased a previous handheld kybd/mouse and never realized it was missing keys (TAB among others), This one has all the keys you would use on a regular sized keyboard (except PAUSE and CAPSLOCK). On ...
    Cons:
    The mini usb port is to recharge the battery only, you can NOT use it as a wired keyboard. The four blue leds in the top left c...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Good

posted by volat on 05/04/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It's very easy to use, just plug and play. I've been testing it on Ubuntu 10.10, windows 7 and windows Xp, and I haven't had to install any software or drivers to use it. It works in a distance around fifteen meters. It works from the next room behind a...
    Cons:
    Nothing to say.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections