DX  » Community » Reviews » Tongue Studs Set - Color Assorted (30-Pack)
Sort by:
15 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7311 (73%)
  • 4 Star:274 (27%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good choice

posted by liviateo on 03/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Did not get even one pattern repeated, they are all different. Nice colours. Good size to use in the tongue. I won't need to buy piercings for a long time!
    Cons:
    Nothing yet. Until now, all that I tried are fine.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome!

posted by BramOoms on 03/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Very colorfull - Great amount - Really cheap - Different colors for different outfits - Look more expensive than they are
    Cons:
    - May get doubles (I only had 2 the same) - May not get the viarity you would like. - Come in a plastic bag
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    amazing tongue rings

posted by linnchan on 02/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Awesome tongue rings and they go great in my ears since i dont wanna get my tongue pierced so why not have it in your ears also. I love tongue rings because they are cool In the ears and so me and my friend made a trend to have in our ears and it was ama...
    Cons:
    These should have more colors instead of the same over and over.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice & Cool !!!

posted by zhelevangel on 02/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    -Great Variety. Lots of fun random studs. Some are solid colors, others are patterns/shapes. Among the designs I received were- stars, peace signs, checkerboard, swirl.
    Cons:
    is an amazing tongue stud pack, very well built, looks perfect, increible amount of pieces, my girlfriend love them. no one of ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    cheap, useful, sharable

posted by shartan on 01/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Big variety, easy to use, can share with friends, because you'll never use all the 30. Nuff said, you get 30 piercings for the price of one. Can use the studs on other places too (ears, lips etc). They seem quite durable too. Resistant to biting, alcohol, j...
    Cons:
    Not that much of a con, but the pink ones usually get left over.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    colourfull

posted by tigerlilly on 12/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    this is a lovely set of tungstuds. all different colours and patterns on them. also they are easy to chop and change as you like. today you can wear the pink and tomorrow you can wear the yellow and so forth
    Cons:
    stud itself is a bit thinner than the usual lot i buy at the store and i waited very long for my order.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice

posted by lessje on 10/06/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    * really cheap * nice solid color * big variety of colors * good quality * strong metal, not easy to bend or break * No allergic reaction to the metal bars * balls are not easy to wear out
    Cons:
    * many of the same print * was sitting in a small plastic bag * There's a big chance you get double designs
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very good

posted by franuco1984 on 10/02/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    is an amazing tongue stud pack, very well built, looks perfect, increible amount of pieces, my girlfriend love them. no one of thirty were repeated. they came well packed, no parts broken or scracthes visibles, the length of the stainless steel bar is the s...
    Cons:
    i supose i will buy more but i am afraid they are assorted, so you can repeat some of them in a new buy. it took several time t...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product

posted by Laurajosine on 01/14/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    - They are very cheap - There are many different designs - Good quality - You could sell them and make profit - The acrylic balls are better for your teeth than the metal ones. - No allergic reaction to the metal bars
    Cons:
    - You can't choose the designs. - There's a big chance you get double designs, like i did. - Some of the designs are ugly, i'd ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Lots of Variety for a Decent Price

posted by 338061 on 11/09/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -Great Variety. Lots of fun random studs. Some are solid colors, others are patterns/shapes. Among the designs I received were- stars, peace signs, checkerboard, swirl. -Look good -Decent Quality
    Cons:
    -A little cheaper would be nice, but the variety makes up for it -Some underisable patterns/colors that don't look well togethe...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections