DX  » Community » Reviews » Vintage Multi-Pocket Nylon Cloth Handbag/Messenger/Waist Bag for Camera - Woodland Camouflage
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:804 (80%)
  • 4 Star:201 (20%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Decent photo bag, original design

posted by YoLoLo on 05/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Nice looking - Camera bag is NOT black, but camouflage... Good for 'photo hunting' - Many many pockets to put all the little stuffs (filters, Cokin P mount and filters, camera of course, charger and plug) Can be set as a shouder bag, or a waist bag : nice...
    Cons:
    - Missing foam inside ! The bag won't protect a lot your camera, until you put some foam inside. So do i, and now everything is...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap EDC (Every Day Carry)

posted by dawila on 04/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    looks tough and has plenty of useful pockets around the bag which completes my urban survival needs. It's a fair deal for its price.
    Cons:
    the picture shown on the dx.com with the product i purchased is different (not slightly), the stitchings aren't as great as the...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bom material

posted by flaviofabri on 03/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Bonita, compacta e possui a possibilidade de uso a tiracolo e pochete. Boa para levar itens do dia a dia, pequenas caminhadas e atividades ao ar livre. Cabe material de primeiros socorros, pequeno kit de sobrevivência etc, para quem curte atividade de ...
    Cons:
    Somente a resistencia das costuras. Tive que reforça-las após algum tempo de uso a tira colo. Mas como paguei quase c...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great quality

posted by TurboSloth on 01/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    better quality than i expected, heaps of little pockets and holders throughout,its bigger than i thought but thats good so yay. all seems sturdy and unlikely to fray or split,heaps of options for carrying,belt strap, shoulder strap, and a regular handle,the...
    Cons:
    a few threads that stick out but they don't affect the quality in my opinion ,cosmetic only easily fixed
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great bag for many uses.

posted by coo14 on 12/02/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Great to use as a camera bag or any other items that need protecting from the elements Has a lot of pockets and areas that you can put a n arrangement of items and place them securely.
    Cons:
    Can not see any at this stage and I dought that there would be any.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections