Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- Nice looking
- Camera bag is NOT black, but camouflage... Good for 'photo hunting'
- Many many pockets to put all the little stuffs (filters, Cokin P mount and filters, camera of course, charger and plug)
Can be set as a shouder bag, or a waist bag : nice !
The main open is by design inverted, it means that you can access the camera putting the cover in front of you ,protecting the bag content if there are winds...
- Missing foam inside ! The bag won't protect a lot your camera, until you put some foam inside. So do i, and now everything is ok...
- Quality is not extremely good. After some hikings, a small part of the bag is a little damaged
- The handle is not that practicial, you'll need to detach it before you get out the camera... I've made a workaround putting my camera at the only place you can get it off withouy detaching the handle.. But i've got a 'small' camera (bridge)
After a little DIY, i'm happy with this bag, very usefull and polyvalent for an intensive use.
Now, i can take away all my camera equipment
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.