DX  » Community » Reviews » Tactical Durable Waterproof Nylon Belt with Metal Buckle - Black (120CM-Length)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Great belt if you are slim – Tactical Durable Waterproof Nylon Belt with Metal Buckle - Black (120CM-Length) Reviews

posted by mstrrptr on 06/14/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
+The buckle really seem unbreakable +The belt locks down super securely, the buckle itself holds very nicely, and the belt has velcro so that will futher secure the belt. So super secure hold and there will be no "belt-end" flapping around since it's "velcroed" to itself +Width is great for many purposes +Price is good if your waist is slim enough for this
Cons:
-This belt is shot, I'mean SHORT. If your waist is over 70cm this belt will not play to it's full potential. The velcro will barely hold if you have max 90cm waist. So 70cm waist is ideal for this -The belt itself has model marking in it, but the model number turns out way different belt from the manufacturer (5.11 Tactical).
Other:
Bottomline:
Great belt for slim waists. I bought this as I thought the 120cm was the maximum waist this belt would fit. But it is not so. 70cm waist is optimal, 90cm waist will be barely usable.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections