DX  » Community » Reviews » The Big Bang Theory Series Schrodinger's Cat is Alive Design Cotton T-shirt - Gray (Size XXL)
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:672 (67%)
  • 4 Star:331 (33%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice t-shirt

posted by AyarosLost on 01/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    A nice t-shirt with an original picture and message, big-bang theory style. Looks like it's quite good quality and there are enough sizes to fit anyone.
    Cons:
    Maybe the neck seems a little small. Not to be sure of the actual size we need.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    BBT rules!!!!!

posted by Maoet on 10/20/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Excellent shirt for geeks. Quality is good, not the best of all time and universe but pretty decent, doesn't ruin after a few couple of washes so it exceeds my expectations.
    Cons:
    it strongly smelled like plastic when received, although 1 wash and it got off, but i find it annoying that i couldn't wear it ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good value, comfortable

posted by rde422 on 05/11/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It's a good price compared to a lot of the T-shirt suppliers I come across, especially because the quality is good. The material is thin but strong, which is just how I like my T-shirts to be. I was afraid that despite getting XXL, it wouldn't be big enough...
    Cons:
    Not really a lot wrong with it. Some people might possibly not like the thin material, but I do so that is not a problem at all...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections