DX  » Community » Reviews » The Big Bang Theory Series Schrodinger's Cat is Alive Design Cotton T-shirt - Gray (Size XXL)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
BBT rules!!!!! – The Big Bang Theory Series Schrodinger's Cat is Alive Design Cotton T-shirt - Gray (Size XXL) Reviews

posted by Maoet on 10/20/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
Excellent shirt for geeks. Quality is good, not the best of all time and universe but pretty decent, doesn't ruin after a few couple of washes so it exceeds my expectations.
Cons:
it strongly smelled like plastic when received, although 1 wash and it got off, but i find it annoying that i couldn't wear it as soon as received
Other:
check the size measures, i took my shirts and measured them to compare with the sizes in the description. I am 1.88 mts high, so I was very carefull about this subject as cloths sizes in Asia are much smaller and the one I received matches perfectly with my size, but 1 size smaller and it wouldn't fit right. FOR ALL TALL PEOPLE OUTSIDE ASIA: I really recommend to get a shirt 2 sizes bigger than your regular size when buying from DX.
Bottomline:
I got the XXL but thinking of choosing XXXL for my next shirt

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections