DX  » Community » Reviews » Cute Super Mario Mushrooms Figure Foam Pellets Padding Doll with Suction Cup - Red
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1005 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I loved it

posted by pfbrenda on 06/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Its cute and the quality is good comparing with the low price. Here, at Brazil, this same product cost around 30 reais. I am very satisfied with it! I recomended to buy it and other products like that. I bought other one wich the quality is the same and the...
    Cons:
    I think that the quality could be better, but I know that the price is very low so the quality is good for it.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelent Toy for your kids

posted by showthatflop on 04/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great toy with good quality material. It's perfect for decorate any room. And everybody loves it It looks cool on any shelf. It's a little big, normal, good size.
    Cons:
    The shipping time it's annoying, but the product arrived in excelents conditions. No "package" and publicity of Mario...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect cutie toy

posted by weaver7x on 04/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It has a good height, and it has agood quality material (not imitation). It is soft and cutie, just touch it. It is ideal for SuperMario fans and people who loves cuddly toys. It could be a great present too. Its prize is the best.
    Cons:
    No cons. Ideal. The prize is correct; you can buy three or more to save some money.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect toy for everyone

posted by gabegade on 08/15/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great toy with good quality material It's perfect for your bedroom And everybody loves it It looks cool on any shelf It's big
    Cons:
    It could a little bit cheaper It could come in a nintendo package like other toys I received, it came in a plastic sac instead
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cute

posted by tavomunoz on 08/05/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Really really cute - So comfortable - can be a truly nice gift - Is filled with small pellets that make it very pleasant to rest your in head or to touch it
    Cons:
    really no cons it's a nice product with a nice quality
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections