DX  » Community » Reviews » H7 55W 5000K Diamond Vision Vehicle White Light Headlamp Kit (Pair/DC 12V)
Sort by:
23 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:5212 (52%)
  • 4 Star:358 (35%)
  • 3 Star:41 (4%)
  • 2 Star:92 (9%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

91% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very bright and excellent light

posted by Dionis666 on 04/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Philips is one of the best brand in cars bulbs in the world. It's easy to install and the bright of the lamp is blue - white The quality of this is great, and the price in deal extreme is fabulous!!!! Better than this is xenon lights HID that are very very ...
    Cons:
    No cons I can think of. The packaging makes it a little hard to take the bulbs out without touching the glass but that's not a ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good price and let the beautiful vehicle.

posted by mrogeriosantos on 04/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    good quality lamp for use in the city and in dry weather. white light leaves the vehicle with a pretty good appearance and has a very strong luster.
    Cons:
    with rain is completely useless. and not even have to be raining, the road is wet enough for you not to see. by having a very s...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect! it's really original...

posted by kostriuba on 04/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Perfect! it's really original...very nice lamps, a strong white light.there are really Phillips lamps, originals.For the price is perfect, cause here in Brazil it costs 2X more.I recommend it!Mainly for Brazilian custumers...it really worth your money.
    Cons:
    None untill now...more than 1 month, and they are still working.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice

posted by Mankku on 03/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very white light. Probably the whitest halogen bulb You will find. I had Philips Ultimate Xenon-look bulb before and these are considerably whiter. My guess is that the temperature is around 5000K.
    Cons:
    One of the bulbs broke after the first drive. When I pulled out the bulb the glass was gone. Perhaps it got dented during shipm...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome!

posted by Herberttn on 02/14/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    * Built Quality * Funcionality * Accuracy * Very easy to use and install. It works perfectly.
    Cons:
    I can't think of any cons to this product. It's extremely easy to fit if you know what you're doing and there is no downside fr...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great product

posted by hercul44 on 02/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Great for the money! Looks like the original DiamondVision, package is almost as the original one. Gives nice white light, better then stoke halogen light on my opel astra. very similar to the 6000k hid.
    Cons:
    used them only one week, so far so good!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It works fine

posted by gugonujo on 01/27/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Pros: they do what they say on the tin. They are extremely well priced as to get them out of a Well know UK shop it cost three times the price of what they're being sold on dx.com I couldn't be more pleased with this product
    Cons:
    Tested 2 pairs so far. However, 1 of the bulb produces a weaker white light as compared to the others. Also, my previous experi...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good lamps!

posted by rostrum81 on 01/27/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The light beam is a bit different in 5000K specter. It is much more shiny. I was impressed they are actually Philips lamps made in Germany.
    Cons:
    When the dusk begins it is sometimes really hard to see good on the road when driving. The beam seems to be so tinny. But when ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Poor durability pair

posted by RenanDCS on 01/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Nice and strong white beam, more white than my other pair of DianZi H4 (SKU 162761) - Nice packing, like original Philips ones - Easy to install in most of cars
    Cons:
    - Both lamps burned down in less than two months they arrived. They were installed correctly as my another pair of DianZi is st...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best buy

posted by patrickloughlin on 01/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    they do what they say on the tin. They are extremely well priced as to get them out of a Well know UK shop it cost three times the price of what they're being sold on dx.com I couldn't be more pleased with this product
    Cons:
    There is no cons to this product it's extremely easy to fit if you know what you're doing and there is no downside from what I ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections