DX  » Community » Reviews » 2.8X LCD Foldable Viewfinder for Canon 5D Mark II/7D/500D
Sort by:
7 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1007 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful viewfinder for good price

posted by shpax on 02/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Well first of all it is really usefull and it works as it should. Good plastic quality and rezin flap seems last long. We will see how it survive hot sun conditions, I usually shoot indoors with it attached Easy to attach/detach with magnets Lens seems to b...
    Cons:
    Metal frame with adhesive stripes a little bit larger at long side than screen size. Still it does not interfere with view and...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Superb!

posted by bboykoma on 10/12/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Great tool for better viewing your DSLR screen, very useful! I was surprised how good this thing works on my 5D mark II. I use it with a shoulder rig so when i'm holding everything the viewfinder is directly set to my eye, so i can have better view. I recom...
    Cons:
    None so far, it's really simple to use and it works perfectly.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Why spend 200$ on a ViewFinder?

posted by aleksfremstad on 01/23/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The ViewFinder fits well on my EOS 7D, really good for stabilization and removes the reflects form the sun. I actually found the same ViewFinder in my local photo store, they are identical, the only difference is the price tag. BUY IT
    Cons:
    The only con i can found was that is a little tricky to fit the LCD screen, but shouldn't no problem at all.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Kaluga_Russia_Rogen

posted by rogen on 10/19/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    very good quality material. Large eyecup, my glasses do not interfere and completely zpkryvaet light, very convenient, it conveniently folds made ??them very good thick rubber. The increase is very good, we can consider each pixel. Includes strap, cloth and...
    Cons:
    on my Canon 7d was glued to the screen protective film on top of it tried to attach a metal frame coated with glue, which comes...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Just like the LCDVF!

posted by tharealmb on 07/02/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Works just like the original one. very clear and usefull for video when manually focussing. Works like a charm on my Nikon D300s. Should work with all 3 inch screens. the magnets are strong and its great because its easy to just flip it around to change eye...
    Cons:
    the cup is way too big. the original is smaller and doesn't get in the way as much.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great LCD-viewfinder

posted by Termosiitti on 06/14/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Very affordable price - Good quality - Comes with a lanyard and cleaning cloth
    Cons:
    None really. One of the magnets came off the viewfinder but i reinstalled it into its slot with a drop of superglue.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great viewfinder!

posted by Narreh on 06/10/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Cheap - Easy to mount - Attaches and detaches quickly - Great for video and live view shooting for perfect focus - Look and feels professional - Comfortable - Leaves space for other third party viewfinders at the eyecup (Tenpa 1.22x)
    Cons:
    - The mounting frame, that it needs to be mounted on the camera with adhesive instead of tripod mount on Zucato and others -Has...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections