DX  » Community » Reviews » Crystal Vision H1 55W 4300K Car Vehicle Bright White Headlamp with 2 W5W Bulbs (Pair/DC 12V)
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:674 (67%)
  • 4 Star:332 (33%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent lamp!!

posted by salsaxabi on 03/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Excellent lamp. It took two years using them and work perfectly. It has very good light, illuminates better than the original car. The light is not blue, is pure white. Not if they are original but indicate they are manufactured in Germany. Definitely buy a...
    Cons:
    Excellent lamp. It took two years using them and work perfectly. It has very good light, illuminates better than the original c...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Ferfect.

posted by salsaxabi on 03/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    In July two years using them and work perfectly. It has a very long and good light, very white. Not if they are original but they work as if they were. Will definitely buy when I fail.
    Cons:
    In July two years using them and work perfectly. It has a very long and good light, very white. Not if they are original but th...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bright & White. Works as its supposed to.

posted by th3keeper on 02/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This is LTA approved for Singapore use. Very cheap costing a fraction of the price which I can get from the workshops. Not sure if it is the real stuff but packing and all looks legit.
    Cons:
    Not much cons to mention here, but my other order for the H7 lights are defective. It is working just that the light appears to...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    genuine phillips headlamp

posted by c.shiomi on 09/06/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    it surely genuine phillips. came with the original packing. the light isn't blue as i thought when saw the lamp. it fit perfectly in my car (vw gol). lamp that costs 3 times more in my country, then the purchase is really worth
    Cons:
    white light can generate a bit of discomfort when driving in the rain. make sure that is what you want. the blue color isn't ni...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice original lamp!

posted by kapsrox on 02/19/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Efficient white lamps works as it should; - Not as light as xenon, but it turns white bright against teh usual original yellow ones; - By not being xenon it works without any need of adapters, just change the original by this one; - You won`t have problem...
    Cons:
    - The original box don`t ever keeps the lamps steady, mine came with one lamp unstuck and I believe it caused some scratches to...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good

posted by Ro1pe on 05/30/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I'm usung this lights about one month and they are working very well, the quality is Ok as the description said. The light is very strong and white as the description The price is very reasonable, they seems an original philips.
    Cons:
    The box was the only inconvenient, one of them arrived damaged but the H7 lights were ok. All of them worked.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections