Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- works fine with all wifi, including h (but not tested).
- No issue with Win7 but I updated the drivers from Ralink Directly.
- The somehow directional antenna helps you target another hotspot if you have an issue with the one with the strongest signal (useful in dense areas).
- The USB cable is really short (especially if you need to put the antenna behind a window), you should buy a longer cable USB/USB mini or a USB extension
- the antenna doesn't work inside an office or behind modern double layered glass windows... you will have to put it outside although it is not waterproof!!!
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.