DX  » Community » Reviews » High Power USB 2.0 2000mW 802.11b/g/n 150Mbps Wireless Network Adapter (2.412-2.483GHz/16dBi)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 5
Really good wifi antenna – High Power USB 2.0 2000mW 802.11b/g/n 150Mbps Wireless Network Adapter (2.412-2.483GHz/16dBi) Reviews

posted by killerman114 on 08/30/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
- Really strong signal reception - Easy to use, simply plug and play !! - I will estimate the signal reception to 1 km in relatively clear area - The kit is little, look like big but this is not the truth
Cons:
- A little cheap - The USB interface look like cassable - I would like to got a little bigger antenna for more reception. - The base is not heavy enought when you play oftenly with it.
Other:
Work like a charm. Never got problem with this one. I prefrer this kit to my older one with a Yagi antenna and a Gsky. They are bigger but they does not work like this one.
Bottomline:
I would recommend this antenna and reciever to everybody who want to boost their wifi signal. I use it every weeks for my own usage or to do test with clients. Very useful !

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections