DX  » Community » Reviews » 10" Touch Screen Google Android 2.2 Tablet PC w/ WiFi/Camera/HDMI/ TF/USB/OTG/Micro USB
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:503 (50%)
  • 4 Star:171 (17%)
  • 3 Star:171 (17%)
  • 2 Star:171 (17%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

83% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    You get what you pay for - which is OK.

posted by ametheus on 09/01/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - USB host port: You can plug in a USB stick directly, or even a keyboard and mouse. - Screen is nice and bright - Fully functional Android 2.2 / app market - Great for showing off; looks very convincing. - Extensible storage capacity (through microSD c...
    Cons:
    - Short battery life - Poor build quality (I think the screen may be held in place by adhesive tape) - Rather sluggish - No ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    !!Great Deal, Excellent Buy!!

posted by Jawn2g on 08/20/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Definitely worth the price, this actually has more connections than the "IPAD" which I contemplated on getting due to the price. Connected portable hard drive, and plug-in hard drive with ease. mini hdmi cable to TV worked flawlessly. My 16gb m...
    Cons:
    The "EPAD" has a reset button which I used twice when it froze. Other than having to push the reset button and havin...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice tablet PC

posted by Edgecode on 07/23/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The tablet works fine. The contents of parcels and the declared characteristics correspond to what is written on the site. Wi-fi works fine, ethernet, too, no problems. On the plate were installed additional applications such as Angry Birds, Skype and oth...
    Cons:
    The build quality is good but the interior was a bit skewed board and I had to correct input (Ethernet).
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 2
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice looking tablet

posted by aaton on 06/24/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Nice looking Usefull connections as USB, LAN and HDMI (not tested) and a TF/SD card slot Android market items are fully functional sofar. Support for four different screens. Touchscreen is working properly
    Cons:
    Build quality is not that good. Very lightweight though. When holding the tablet i noticed that the screen is not fully solid ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product

posted by edd1313 on 05/15/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Huge Screen. - Real android 2.2 with working A-market - Build quality is ok. - You can connect flash disk without any plugs. - Video plays good, plays videos over lan - Have HDMI port. - Most android games works. - You can always install a new bro...
    Cons:
    - It does not boot correctly when you have a low battery count - Battery life is about 2 hours with WIFI-on - You need an ext...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice tablet

posted by Vampire13 on 05/08/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Big display. - Build quality is good. - You can connect flash disk without any plugs. - Angry Birds pre-installed =)) - Video plays good (with some codecs from Android market). - Have HDMI port. - Most android games works.
    Cons:
    - Not multi-touch. - Adobe flash not suitable with this tablet. So, can't run flash content at browser. - I have some problem...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections