DX  » Community » Reviews » Dual Fan USB Cooling Pad with USB 4-Port Hub for 7~15" Laptop Notebook - Black (40CM-Cable)
Sort by:
18 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6111 (61%)
  • 4 Star:397 (39%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Usefull stuff for cooling laptops

posted by Alek5andr on 03/31/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The product is made to fullfill its job - to cool laptops' bottom. And this one does it quite well. It is light - you can take it with you anywhere. Two fans are still silent (I have been using the pad about three years, and there is no need to oil fans). P...
    Cons:
    When you misput laptop on the pad and weight down against the middle of it, the fans begin to make a noise (to growl) due to pl...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    average cooling pad

posted by davider222 on 03/07/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    cooling pad is like paper (433g) :D usb hub is really good, 4 ports is enough, notebooks usually have only 2-3, very good for travelling because its very thin, pad get your device in the good angle for typing on keyboard, you can place you hands comfortly, ...
    Cons:
    doesnt cool my notebook, for example 75°C without pad, 75°C with pad, i use it only as pad to get my notebook little ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very useful

posted by cronemrv on 07/04/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -first of all it is a very cheap product on this kind of device -it is extremely light, thin and also elegant so you can take it with the notebook wherever you go -It makes almos any noise, very silent you even forget you are using, it -The rubber helps the...
    Cons:
    the coolers could be faster, but this is just a suggestion. It does do its work, my laptop doesn't overheat anymore. I meant if...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product for great price

posted by floootj3 on 03/31/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The Dual Fan USB Cooling Pad really cools my laptop. The greatest pro of all is that it has four USB portals extra. My laptop only had two. So this allows me to have three more USB portals while using the cooler fan. It's not really noisy either.
    Cons:
    The only con is that the material feels a bit light and maybe a little bit weak. Still it's strong enough to hold my laptop and...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    recommended

posted by tarikj on 03/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - VERY silent, near unnoticeable - good size (it is about the size of a 13" laptop) - 3 extra USB ports to compensate the one in use - better air flow than I expected
    Cons:
    - quality is not top, but more than enough to work well and not be ashamed (lol) - it makes the laptop higher which I do not li...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome dual fan hub usb cooler

posted by matheusalmeida on 02/24/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Works perfectly, great idea with the hub, its perfect to my notebook. have 2 fans that make a powerfull wind and keeps the notebook cold
    Cons:
    the USB cable isn't working properly, sometimes its hard to the notebook detect it, an i have to push it slowsly into the usb p...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice cooler

posted by 63miguelangel on 02/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    1.- It Cools enough.- 2.- Its very Silent.- 3.- Has a Good Price 4.-It looks consistent 5.-The 4 usb ports are really useful
    Cons:
    small for 15" laptops
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cooler Pad for Laptop

posted by Chuzopou on 01/17/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It has got to cool my laptop and I check that it is faster now when it was too hot before. It have four extra usb ports to connect your devices! Nice Price!
    Cons:
    It is made with plastic materials and if you have any hit on that, it could get broken. The rubbers to hold the pc don't hold i...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice

posted by guille7770 on 01/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -Doesn't weight much -4 usb ports in the back -Really, really silent
    Cons:
    -Doesn't cool the laptop THAT much -Don't know what else to say, it's quite nice in every other aspect :)
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good cooler

posted by tkdeals on 12/03/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Design - Price - Build Quality - Works as it should - USB ports - Compact size make it very portable
    Cons:
    None so far
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections