DX  » Community » Reviews » USB Retractable Charging Cable for Nokia N8/C7/5800/N81 (70CM-Length)
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:753 (75%)
  • 4 Star:251 (25%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    GOOD AND USEFULL

posted by SHANYAYA on 02/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The cable is long enought to use it in the car, the retractable cable is good and my phone is charged normaly. Easy to put it in your pocket or in your bag. The Usb end is good and recognize by your car charger, house charger ou PC but plug it nicely as it ...
    Cons:
    The retactable cable must be use carefully as a bad use might damage the cable. USB side must be treated well when pluged and u...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great deal!

posted by jeajjr on 01/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Well built, does its work really fine. I own it for more than a year and it never broke or got stuck and the spring never got loose. Really good price there. The wire is thin enough to be very flexible, but still strong. Pretty cheap compared to normal cabl...
    Cons:
    Nothing at all, its just great! It's been a year since I bought it and it still fine
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Goof, and not more.

posted by JoeEr on 07/24/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Low price, for this product and good value for price. - it easy to use and simple mechanism - The length is OK to use with computer that far from the table. - the build quality is good, a good plastic and good rotating mechanism, no sharp edges. - It ...
    Cons:
    - the rotating mechanism stack sometimes, and the cable is not rolling smoothly.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap and usefull

posted by javierdp on 07/15/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Very cheap (at least for my country) - Very little. - Works at is supposed - Retractable and long enough.
    Cons:
    - Sometimes it don't make a good contact so I have to get it out and in again until it works. I't the only complain (and a mino...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections