DX  » Community » Reviews » Car Cigarette Powered Dual USB Adapter with USB Cable Set for Ipad/Ipad 2/Iphone 4 (DC 12V)
Sort by:
11 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:738 (73%)
  • 4 Star:273 (27%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Totaly Needed

posted by brazilboy on 09/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I strongly recommend you to purchase this item. It is very cheap, I´ve recently purchased around 10 of them, none came with problem. Just let them in every car and every bag you have. Different from other chargers, the blue light is always on when its ...
    Cons:
    The blue light is kind of strong, sometimes you got distracted.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works great, but the LED light is too bright

posted by mho-dk on 08/18/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Supplies power for two USB devices - Just plug it in and it's on - LED light shows when power is on - Build quality is acceptable
    Cons:
    - LED light is way too bright, especially when driving at night.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great 2-USB outlit

posted by dfaichuk86 on 03/10/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Dual USB ports Quickly charges from both ports Been going strong for months which is more then I can say for others I have purchased. Build quality is good Comes with an pretty long Iproduct cable Cheap.
    Cons:
    None that I can see. It has not stopped working yet. I would say it could be lower profile but then the quality would probably ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good charger

posted by Zanga2 on 12/13/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - It charges the phone fast. - It does not overheat like other charges. - It does not make strange humming or buzzing noises like other cheap chargers. - Charges not only iPhone but also other devices, like tablets, mp5 players and so on.
    Cons:
    No real cons just that the LED light could be annoying sometimes being very bright. This also depends on the position of the ca...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product! Works well

posted by TalTalK on 10/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I have been using this charger for a few months (about 4), and I use it on a daily basis. It works great! It feels cheap (it's definitely inexpensive), but it works perfectly. It even comes with a cable that attatches to my iphone so I don't have to use mine!
    Cons:
    I don't use the radio frequency, so I can't comment on it. Writing that in cons so my reciew isn't used for that alone.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect car cigarette charger

posted by justgia on 10/28/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It is really a great charger. Small and portable. It has two usb plugs, so I can charge my phone and ipad at the same time.
    Cons:
    None serious. The connection to my car cigarette thing sometimes seem a bit loose, but I'm not sure it can be any better, since...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good gadget

posted by tongasoft on 08/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It is very good to have two powerful USB ports. The device is really capable to charge two smartphones simultaneously, with current of about 1Amp each. Its build quality is aceptable. Also, quality of the accompanying iPhone cable is good. Its connectors fi...
    Cons:
    My car cigarrete adapter have a problem with the shape of this adapter, so i had to use a tool to change a bit the shape of thi...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great build quality

posted by gast1arg on 06/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I didnt measure the current, but i charged a cell phone and a GPS at same time, and theu charged faster than a 0.8A wall usb adapter. Build quality is great, it looks really solid.
    Cons:
    My car cigarrete adapter have a problem with the shape of this adapter, so i had to use a tool to change a bit the shape of thi...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice!

posted by KamikazeNL on 01/22/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Give this gadget to my girlfriend, since she has an iPhone 4 and always seems to have battery troubles 'on the road'. Didn't hear her complain about it. Gadget seems to be working just fine. It does the job for a nice price.
    Cons:
    Tho I have heard her mentioning a few things. She said something about she took her own original iPhone cable. The might mean t...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good charger and cable

posted by touker on 01/13/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It is very good to have two powerful USB ports. The device is really capable to charge two smartphones simultaneously, with current of about 1Amp each (HTC HD2 and iPhone 4S). Its build quality is good. Also, quality of the accompanying iPhone cable is good...
    Cons:
    Color combination is not my favorite. I would prefer whole white or whole black.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections