DX  » Community » Reviews » USB/AC Battery Charging Cradle + 1500mAh Battery + EU Adapter for MOTO Defy MB525/MB520/ME525/BF5X
Sort by:
10 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:909 (90%)
  • 4 Star:101 (10%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for a backup

posted by juanmdp21 on 06/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Its good, easy to use and have the posibilities to charge via usb. The charger is very usefull because you could charge the other battery every where.
    Cons:
    The battery dont fix very well into the space for it in the equipament. Also discharge very quickly, less than 4~6 hours withou...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A good gadget for you Motorola!

posted by Feadim on 05/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Charged both, the battery and your phone. Have a led that shows the charge state (red: empty, purple: middle, blue:full chargerd). Comes with the EU adapter. The charging cradle have a light weight, a good size and it's easy to carry. Charges the baterry ve...
    Cons:
    If you use the usb for charging your phone, the led will get blue and dont change, so it shows not the real charge of the batte...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A must for all Defy owners

posted by jendzora on 04/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    * A very good idea: second battery when charged extends Defy operation time; no need to look for chargers during the day. * Foldable AC plug nicely accepts included US/French adaptor, useful in Europe. * USB socket can charge your Defy as well - just connec...
    Cons:
    * Included battery has very poor capacity (much lower than that of a used, two-years old one...), which rapidly decreases after...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very cheap, works fine, very useful

posted by xluccianox on 04/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good build quality, I bought it because my original battery was lasting very little. The battery itself wont last much more that the 1 year used one, but the charger is very useful for charging the empty battery and then switch when the battery in the phone...
    Cons:
    None so far, battery could last more maybe, it lasts less than an original battery.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good

posted by zzzz on 03/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    charge time is about two hours for empty battery. the battery is fully charged. there is a light on the charger which tells you the level of charging. red- empty, purpule middle. blue charged.
    Cons:
    the original battery that comes with the phone is 1700mAh but for this price get two more.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect all around

posted by Anyjen on 02/28/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Good spare battery that fits MB 525 well, charges fast, has a handy led light that changes from red to blue to indicate full charge, and since it has a usb 5v output you can charge your phone and the spare battery at the same time. Great all around!
    Cons:
    The battery fits a tad tight in the phone, but it's not really a problem. The spare battery holds a smaller charge than the ori...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Absolutely good battery and charger

posted by Lollerkopter on 02/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The charger is a good and cheap battery charger, both battery fits perfectly. Charger has a 5V USB output for charging extrenal devices. It's a good feature. The battery capacity is good too, near to the original battery.
    Cons:
    There is no serious cons.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good small charger and an OK battery

posted by nickyticky on 11/16/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Decent charger. Color LED displays charging/charged state: pink/blue. Can be a bit too bright at night though. I had to wrap it up with thick paper overnight. Charger has a USB output. Battery is OK. It fits under standard Defy rear cover perfectly.
    Cons:
    I had to buy a European plug adapter as the changer comes with a US plug. Charger LED is bright at night. No more cons I can re...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelent product

posted by tinchogob on 08/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    * Battery fits my moto defy perfectly, duration OK * Charger with a nice blue light * Usb output really usefull to charge any usb device. * Good building material, looks good and I'm thinking it'll last long.
    Cons:
    * Mine arrived broken, one of it's contacts was lost on the inside, I managed to fix it. * None others I can think of
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A good extra battery for Defy

posted by trsteep on 07/03/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The battery runs about the same time as the original Battery size as the original (retains waterproof function) The charger charges as fast as the phone The charger has a USB output (you can charge the battery and the phone at once - or other device)
    Cons:
    The charge indicator does not meet the original (the charge drops to 1, and then not know how many will end charge)
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections