DX  » Community » Reviews » Colorful A-Z 26 Alphabet Letter Wooden Fridge Magnet Toy
Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:625 (62%)
  • 4 Star:383 (38%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    My kids love it. :)

posted by tempo4me on 03/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Brightly colored fridge magnets that toddlers love. Toddlers able to learn the ABC. Able to attract toddlers to stay at one place while they are with you in the kitchen.
    Cons:
    None. None. None. None. None.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Ideal for the kitchen TO-DO list

posted by mestesso on 03/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Colourful, strong enough to put some paper under them and the metal plate that I currently have on the wall, in order to use as a wall notice board. All letters are present, so I can use it for person-specific items to be remembered for each component of th...
    Cons:
    Magnet could be stronger (so you can hold more stuff on the wall). Well, could be also a positive side (i.e. do not hold too mu...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap!

posted by nandoguedes on 12/14/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Beautiful and cheap magnets. You will receive one piece to each letter, so be careful if the name you want to write doesn't have two of the same letters. My daughter's name doesn't have 2 of the same letter, so it was great. She always try to write some ot...
    Cons:
    Wooden made, the quality isn't that great. Good for childrens. My daughter was sooooo happy with it! :)
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Brightly coloured and nicely painted alphabets

posted by eviancamper on 12/07/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very colourful and each letter has its own little illustration eg. polka dots, raindrops to make itself unique. Great for teaching your child spelling or simply to spell your child's name on his/her bedroom door (provided that letters do not repeat in the n...
    Cons:
    Nothing
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Lovely letters

posted by bassturbant on 11/06/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The letters are beautiful our little daughter loves them. You can use it to post messages to you beloved ones, or to teach your little ones the ABC.
    Cons:
    Some magnets could be stronger, it makes the letters rotate to an unwanted position. You can however squeeze them together, so ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice toy great for all ages

posted by vanquish85 on 10/03/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Real wood Magnetic Nice print My kid (8 monthy) takes them of a fridge and plays with them, puts them in mouth, bite them (wood feels good), older kid also play with them and write words with them, until smaller comes and takes a letter or two :)
    Cons:
    On 2 of them magnet fall out, fixed with super glue Only letters of english alphabet, could use come ŠCŽCÐ&€$ and numbers
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very educative and nice toy

posted by itsmeoke on 06/27/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Stick nicely on everything that is metal. Children can learn all letters of the alphabet and at a later stage form words. It is a nice view as it contains a lot of different colours and faces.
    Cons:
    I can not think of cons as I offcourse could say something about the price but I think this is good value for money.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice set, real wood, magnets are inset and flush

posted by nukenik on 05/16/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Unless I have lead paint affecting my thinking, I really like this set. It's colorful and pretty darn well made. The magnets are inset on the back and flush, so they look good on the fridge.
    Cons:
    No cons, not at this price.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections