DX  » Community » Reviews » 1.1-inch Color LCD Digital Photo Viewer Keychain (74-Picture)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 4
Very nice photo viewer – 1.1-inch Color LCD Digital Photo Viewer Keychain (74-Picture) Reviews

posted by code-x on 05/21/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
- Can display BMP,JPG,PNG,GIF - It can store over 70 BMP pictures, so it can store even more jpg pictures! - Few settings: USB connect (to connect to a computer), Slide Show timer set, Auto Off tiem set, LCD Contrast, Backligt, Clock and date functions and functions to delete one or all pictures. - Very clear and good screen. - Built in accu! No batteries!
Cons:
- Uploading pictures to the device is a bit weird, when you plug it in it's recognized as a CD-ROM player and it fire up a special program to transfer pictures to the device. It would be better if it could just turn up as a USB drive, like a USB memory stick. - I doubt if this program will work under Linux, Mac OS or any other OS. I tested it with XP and it worked fine.
Other:
It's heart shaped, so it's a good idea to give it to your boy or girlfriend. Its screen is just really good, better than I expected.
Bottomline:
For 12 dollars it's reallt worth it. Perfect for valentines day or just as a present :-)

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections