DX  » Community » Reviews » Roll and Tap Activated Digital LED Dice (Assorted Colors)
Sort by:
17 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7613 (76%)
  • 4 Star:183 (18%)
  • 3 Star:61 (6%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool little die

posted by insi on 06/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It's a really different way of playing dice... You just remove the protection of the back and tap behind as the die will flash up a sequence of pseudo-random numbers, beeping until it ends up in one final result. The result stays showing for less than a min...
    Cons:
    The beep-boop of this thing isn't too loud, but it may be annoying in long-term use, but I'm pretty sure the kids will love it !
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fun n cool

posted by 7clints on 06/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    its fun easy to use in confined spaces its cool how it works suprisingly very good build quality awesome little toy for small kids
    Cons:
    The sound gets kind of annoying and the flashing lights started to make me dissy after awhile, also occassionally the dice just...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A very good toy!

posted by feraca on 06/17/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Good size. Good brigth and sound. Easy to use. Good ramdomness It has two battery, so I estimate that last many years of fun!
    Cons:
    The unit I received has one led down, but dx.com give me a discount for my next buy! A little bit slow for impatiences! I took ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Funny toy, cool for kids, games or parties.

posted by RCRubio on 05/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Fun and curious toy; - Doesn't reuires room to roll it (can be used even inside the car); - Well constructed; - Nice price; - Really random results.
    Cons:
    - The beep it makes while "rolling" gets annoying after some time; - Takes a little more time than I was expecting be...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fun Indeed

posted by konexo on 05/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    This are really fun and useful for playing board games when light sources are limited. It's fun to set them off and watch them randomize a number along with the little beeps. I got a pair of red ones and the quality is really amazing.
    Cons:
    The pair I ordered had slight scratches on the clear covers but nothing important.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It is awesome

posted by posner on 04/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Wow, when I bought it I did not imagine that it would be that cool. I play a lot with it, I like particulary the sound it makes every time you tap it and it start to chose randonly a number between 1 and 6. The light is very bright and you can saw the res...
    Cons:
    It is a little hard to make it rool. I have to tap it like 3 or 4 times to make it works. But pehaps I did not find the right w...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great substitute, but takes too long

posted by Sivispacem on 01/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Great random number generator that solves the problems of dice cheats. Lights are bright and clear. No problems reading the number in night or day
    Cons:
    Takes quite a while to generate the number. No good for fast moving games. Makes a noise which can be annoying after a while.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Epic dice

posted by xNecroWx on 12/23/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This dice is the best bought so far on the Dealextreme for me! It's great. You hit it. It makes a beep. Random numbers appears like there is no tomorrow. Finally the chosen one show his face. Every time i see it i must make it works. Highly Addictive!
    Cons:
    The only con that i found was partially my fault. When i just received it i didn't know how to make it work, so i changed batte...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Roll and Tap Activated Digital LED Dice

posted by barriosexy on 04/14/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    what can I say about a dice... bigger than I expected but I like most like this... It is 1"x1". it makes beeps in every change and if you want it to be silent it is not... very bright led...
    Cons:
    it starts to fail after a not much uses but i was warned about that... i don't know anyting more to say... it...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    awesome!!!

posted by hbraren on 03/23/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It's: - super fun - easy to use, right out of the box - very bright LED's - great for drinking games, especially late at night
    Cons:
    -anoying soundeffect(easy to get rid of) -it takes a little longer untill the number is shown then with a normal dice, but that...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections