DX  » Community » Reviews » Vintage Cross Fire Cosplay 420 Steel Axe with Sheath - Black
Sort by:
28 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8223 (82%)
  • 4 Star:185 (18%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great price for an awesome Axe

posted by juuce on 08/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -Razor sharp blade,, the main axe is made from a 3mm piece of steel which appears to have been lser cut and then a nice sharp edge attached, it then has wood handles attached either side of the handle of axe, and its ergonomically shaped, so it fits nicely ...
    Cons:
    -The case, the botton on the edge of the case doesnt hold the axe in very well, its placed in such a position that it allows th...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great tool, really usefull.

posted by chito101 on 05/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Really comfortable the grip, the weight ratio when you hold it is great and feels really reliable. you can feel the weight of the axe and use it actually as a tool.
    Cons:
    the sheet pretty cheap, also for this item specifically shipping time took little bit longer then usually takes.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Sweet axe

posted by DrakenZ on 04/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is by far the coolest axe i've ever purchased, it's amazingly sharp, unique looking axe and it handles nicely.
    Cons:
    The handle is made of plastic or some sort of composite, feels like ** quality but it could easily be replaced with something s...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great axe

posted by GarwinPasseleur on 04/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Just received at home. It didn't came so sharp as others mentioned, but sharp enough to cut some wood or do other thing with. I will use it a lot when I go out camping.
    Cons:
    the axe cover isn't that sturdy. The paint on the axe will dissapear quickly I think.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cosplayers beware

posted by Eyesore on 04/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It's what the product details tell you. It's fairly lightweight, and small enough to be able to take it almost anywhere without it taking up much space or weighing you down. The case or sleeve in which it's packaged is also very sturdy, and capable of being...
    Cons:
    It's sharp. VERY SHARP. The plastic wrapped around the tool was cut. I nearly cut myself trying to unpack it. DO NOT give to ch...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great quality for the price!!

posted by djb90 on 04/09/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -good quality. -very nice design. -the sheath that you can carry the axe in is very nice. -its very handy to have a axe like this on your belt. -Comes very sharp. be warned!!!!
    Cons:
    the inside of the sheath is not lined with plastic, the axe will unfortunately cut itself out over time.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice

posted by Tjonndal on 03/31/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    the ax is made of good quality material, good handling, great to look and cuts very well. The ax was not damaged and looks great. I like it, it works well and is light to carry on trips, also looks amazing nice way to spent 14,99 usd. Arived sharp and thats...
    Cons:
    The sheath for the hatchet doesn't feel very sturdy and I don't expect it to last long.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    real nice

posted by oiloil on 03/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    actually I've seen that the axe is very good and came intact very heavy and I recommend You need to buy this axe in addition to beautiful and very good and durable and its stainless and perfect you should buy now even he was not taxed Buy now and you will...
    Cons:
    not at all
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A great buy!!!!

posted by jonakins on 02/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    this axe is weel weighted and easy to use. The grip fits very nice in your hand and is made of stong, hard wood. after taking out the bolts that hold the handal together i discover that the axe extends down into the grip far enough that there shouldnt be a ...
    Cons:
    the metal on the axe came a little scrached up but over all integrity of the product is fine. the sheath looks like it might no...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Handy camping/fishing tool

posted by s9500aol on 01/18/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Good balance, weight and construction. Perfect to store in backpack/camping and fishing gear. A good bit of kit to have around for fire/food preparation (pig/deer etc) and bush walking.
    Cons:
    Steel needs to be a bit harder as it has a tendancy to get out of shape if used incorrectly.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections