DX  » Community » Reviews » Vintage Cross Fire Cosplay 420 Steel Axe with Sheath - Black
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Amazing axe for the price! – Vintage Cross Fire Cosplay 420 Steel Axe with Sheath - Black Reviews

posted by Soroz on 06/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
Amazing axe for the price. I've owned it for about 18 months now and its been smashed on concrete, used as a wood splitter, chopped through trees most larger axes wouldn't make it through and still its razor sharp with no damage apart from some faded paint on the blade. I have abused this small axe and it has held up to everything I have put it up against.
Cons:
None at all!
Other:
Even the sheath as held up over time. Apart from the blade catching on the stitching every now and then the sheath is still in the same condition as it was when I got it out of the box. The blade holds an edge pretty well too. I have sharpened it on a stone about three or four times in the 18 or so months that I have owned it and its still like a razor.
Bottomline:
If you want a cheap axe that will hold up against almost anything you put it through and that is small enough to fit in a backpack, this is the one!

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections