DX  » Community » Reviews » Portable Mini Home/Office Cinema 720P Multimedia Player DLP Pico Projector with AV/SD Card Slot
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 4
Easy to use and so light! – Portable Mini Home/Office Cinema 720P Multimedia Player DLP Pico Projector with AV/SD Card Slot Reviews

posted by Cakeladooth on 10/05/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
This is really a nice projector. I was afraid the number of lumens were too weak but it is not. I use it as a teacher to play videos in my class. The classes don't always have curtains and it works ok even without curtains. So: * works well even if there is some sun * easy to use and understand * CD to convert all your files in videos played by the projector * no need for computer: just plug the USB key and this is all you need: so neat!! * nice remote control * come with a case easy to carry around, it takes no place even in my purse
Cons:
* the sensitive control is not always responding quick * I can not play powerpoint: I had to transform them in movie but it is not the best. THIS IS REALLY A PROBLEM!!! * You can not use it in a big room, the screen is good quality with an image around 1 square meter (perfect in a class with 20 students) * sounds is sometimes to weak but maybe you can had a speaker? * while trying to play a movie the second day, it stopped working and I had to wait 5h for the battery to empty before using it again. But since then it is OK.
Other:
Would buy it again.
Bottomline:
They need to find a solution for the powerpoint presentation.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections