DX  » Community » Reviews » Protective PVC Case Shell for Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc LT15i/X12 - Black
Sort by:
12 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:759 (75%)
  • 4 Star:253 (25%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very nice protective case

posted by bashq on 05/31/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Color: Black - Made of high quality durable PVC materials - Protect my device against everyday scratches, dirt and oils caused by everyday use - Special designed for Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc LT15i/X12 and ensures full access to all buttons very nice fashion...
    Cons:
    non at all
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Protection housing for sony ericsson experia arc lt18i with

posted by pukicop1 on 04/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Cover is good. roughly fit my phone Sony Ericsson EXPERIA ARC S LT18i with, the problem is only on the side of the middle, which does not compress well. otherwise excellent protection for the back of the phone as well as the lateral part.
    Cons:
    The cover arrived in a plain bag, which was in the envelope. Nevertheless cover was slightly curled at the sides. All accessori...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good price and protection

posted by JeroenBoy123 on 02/02/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Good case, fits almost perfect, looks good, openings for mic etc. Easy to take out and put in you phone and protects smarphone well! Phone is not bulky after install. Feels great in the hand. Barely noticeable weight.
    Cons:
    Sometimes hard to use power and volume button because case is a little to thick, also could the case be a litte bigger. If the ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really nice case for the price

posted by mivir777 on 12/15/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    +Price +Protects case well, especially the corners +Quality +Looks nice +Black +Fits perfectly
    Cons:
    -Arrived a bit warped at one spot, might be fixed with time. -Hard to press power button at times, because the case is a bit th...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for the price, stilysh black protective case

posted by ilianz on 12/15/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The case is good. It fits on my Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S very well. The build quality is fine. Nothing to complain about it.
    Cons:
    No cons at all. May be the volume buttons, and the camera shutter button are little bit hard to press since I got the case, but...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Good

posted by azches on 09/13/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Fits great on the phone and protects it from any grease or scratches, so holding it is much easier! Delivery came quickly. I thought that it would make my phone kind of heavy, but it's really light. Very affordable, also that I could never find any cover fo...
    Cons:
    The cover on the On/Off button is a little too thick, making it kind of hard to press. Other than that, nothing!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works well as described

posted by habathehut on 08/30/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Easy to put on and i have had no problems with it. Its made of rubber and not plastic. It look proffesional and all holes is like they should be.
    Cons:
    none. if the arch against the middle(on the telephone) is important for you, the angle get a little narrower with this rubber ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great PVC case

posted by calpic on 06/25/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -Very cheap -Great grip in your hand, so the phone wont slip off -fits really good on the phone -fits on Sony Ericsson LT18i(Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S) -protect your back side from scratches -nice colour, really like the shiny edge, so when you have your c...
    Cons:
    none i can think
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Truly amazing

posted by Gard0n on 01/11/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Fits very well in the hand , the gripp becomes great when u have the cover on! my cellphone does not slipp from my hands anymore - it has protected my celphone from many falls! it fell down the stairs , and it works perfectly fine! no more batteries falli...
    Cons:
    - The product had a little bit of a wierd smell , but it dissapeared after a couple of hours.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent protective case

posted by MiroslavCvejic on 10/03/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Fits great. Easy to install. Phone is not bulky after install. Feels great in the hand. Barely noticeable weight.
    Cons:
    Obstructs use of back/home/menu buttons a bit.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections