DX  » Community » Reviews » 2.4GHz Wireless 103-Key Keyboard & Optical Mouse Combo with USB Receiver (1 x AA + 1 x AA)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 3
  • Usefulness: 5
Simple, Sleek Design and Quiet – 2.4GHz Wireless 103-Key Keyboard & Optical Mouse Combo with USB Receiver (1 x AAA + 1 x AA) Reviews

posted by miragemp on 08/23/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
Easy to install, just plug it and it's ready to use. No driver is needed. I like the design, so simple and sleek, a great companion with your elegant black themed computer system. Its wireless capability makes it convenient to move around your workplace and adjust with your comfort. Keys are soft and quiet, very good for noise free environment and less stress to hands.
Cons:
One thing that bothers me is the response. Sometimes there is a delay in response of the keyboard and mouse the first time i installed it. The mouse sensitivity drops sometimes and makes a sudden jumps from one area to other area of the screen. Maybe it is affected by type of surface it runs on. I have tested it on different types surface and it greatly affects the mouse motion sensor. The built of this device is not heavy duty but we can tell it by its price.
Other:
So far I have an environment with full of 2.4Ghz devices, and this device is working well with no interference with other devices with same range of frequency. Thanks to its frequency hopping.
Bottomline:
This is a great buy if you want to have a BANG-for-the-BUCK Wireless keyboard-mouse Combo. Rapoo is a great brand and respected. If you want to get away from the wire mess of your wired mouse-keyboard devices, buy this one. And Hey! I am using it now! :D

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections