DX  » Community » Reviews » 2.4GHz Wireless 104-Key Keyboard & Optical Mouse Combo with USB Receiver (1 x AA + 1 x AA)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
this is just a great PRODUCT! – 2.4GHz Wireless 104-Key Keyboard & Optical Mouse Combo with USB Receiver (1 x AA + 1 x AA) Reviews

posted by rubendleon on 07/24/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
- It looks just nice. A very good plastic with a nice terminations for both, the keyboard and the mouse. - I can be at bed coding with 3 to 4 meters of distance of my PC and it works just fine. - This keyboard works even at a low level, I'm talking about DOS and/or the BIOS. So if you are at the BIOS section yo will be able to work all around without a wired keyboard, since this keyboard will work out for you
Cons:
none so far.. and I'm using it for more than two weeks now.
Other:
It would be nicer to have CapsLock and BloqNum lights for a better handling, but I understand that it would hurts a little bit the performance of the batteries...
Bottomline:
I'm very happy with this product, DX is always amazing me with these products. A very low price a very high quality.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections