DX  » Community » Reviews » Protective Hard Shockproof Bag Case for 2.5" Hard Disk Drive - Black
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Works very well – Protective Hard Shockproof Bag Case for 2.5" Hard Disk Drive - Black Reviews

posted by vampiregoth28 on 08/18/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
I bought it to hold a external hard drive, for a little extra protection for the drive. It works very well and even has places for SD cards. It currently holds my jump drives, external hard drive and Sd cards when I'm not using them. I even have a short cable that goes with my drive that fits in the case.
Cons:
I wish it was a little bigger, since I only brought it to hold my external hard drive, it's perfect for that. Now that I have it, I wish there was a little more space for other things, like all of my SD cards and adapters. I have too many little things that I now want to store in this case. Oh well.
Other:
While this is perfect for a external hard drive, it can be used for other things, like jump drives and SD cards. It's even large enough that most (if not all) phones would fit in it. It could also be useful for holding little things in a woman's purse (which makes me want to get another one). The possibilities are endless!
Bottomline:
If you have an external hard drive or just have little things around that need someplace to call "home", this case is perfect!

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections