DX  » Community » Reviews » Protective Hard Shockproof Bag Case for 2.5" Hard Disk Drive - Purple
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 1
High quality and pretty cheap! – Protective Hard Shockproof Bag Case for 2.5" Hard Disk Drive - Purple Reviews

posted by mpenailillo on 01/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
Easy to take it anywhere and so Useful. It is very convenient to use! fits perfectly Perfect colour same as my favourite soccer team.!! nice design with flower perfect for a woman maybe too girly for a boy. In fasct i bought another to a friend and it was very pleased with my gift.
Cons:
None at the moment and I have it for more than 5 moths, just i dont know if it is water proof but i do not think so :P it is Dustproof obviously. Too girly for a boy
Other:
When i bought and i saw that it was so cheap i thought that de quality it would not be good, but i was wrong, is resistent and easy to carry. I can say that it is a great and reliable product where you can put 2.5" hard disk without any problem.
Bottomline:
A great gift for myself and my hard disk. very decent price , High quality Protects HDD from scratches and a dust. Good condition. I good gift for a friend or someone close to you

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections