DX  » Community » Reviews » USB/AC Battery Charging Cradle + 1500mAh Battery + EU Adapter for Samsung S8530/i5700/i8910 Omnia HD
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:835 (83%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:171 (17%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    levná kvalitní nabíjecka a náhradní baterie do Om

posted by miaggi on 05/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Ideal replacement batteries, including practical charger for my mobile phone Samsung Omnia 7th Charges quickly and it seems like life is also at the level of the original battery. I am very happy with this product. With two batteries now endure without char...
    Cons:
    no disadvantages. We'll see over time
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good price, good product

posted by Simbad333 on 05/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    all, good price, good quality I bought this for my 5800. great price I think, and if you compare prices to original battery this one is much cheaper
    Cons:
    have not found any on the contrary: good price, good quality I bought this for my 5800. great price I think, and if you compare...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    excellent battery

posted by Andrey691 on 01/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    My original battery for 1.5 years was bad to hold a charge. I decided to buy at the store the other. The charger works fine, the battery is good. Enough for 2 days, which is a great indicator. Here in town, I would not be able to buy at that price, with a q...
    Cons:
    Minus 2 weeks of work noticed. Results recognized high!
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 1
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good battery so long as it worked.

posted by sklansky on 07/15/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I bought this for my Galaxy 3/i5800. The price is great. Compared to original battery this one doesn't cost so much, and it lasts almost the same time than original.
    Cons:
    I had this battery almost two years. Most of the time it was just a spare one; I took it with me if I went to a longer journey ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent battery/charger combo

posted by SCSIBandit on 09/06/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This battery is compatible with the Samsung Galaxy Indulge sold by MetroPCS and Cricket in the US (Model numbers SCH-R910 and SCH-R915 respectively). Since these phones go through batteries like candy, it's good to have a charger and another battery. The ...
    Cons:
    Charging a totally dead battery is kind of slow.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice cradle for this price!

posted by danieleemilio on 08/02/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is the 2nd cradle i've bought for my samsung i8910. The 1st one bought in my country was defective and it wont charg the batteries at all... This one works, and it has a led indicator that sure is a plus if u want to know if you battery is charged. The...
    Cons:
    Not a big con, but the package is not the best and the european adapter was damaged a little. It needs only to bent it to resol...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections