DX  » Community » Reviews » USB/AC Battery Charging Cradle + 1500mAh Battery + EU Adapter for Samsung S5830/Galaxy Ace
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 3
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Good backup for Samsung Galaxy ace – USB/AC Battery Charging Cradle + 1500mAh Battery + EU Adapter for Samsung S5830/Galaxy Ace Reviews

posted by kaivan on 10/18/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
The battery supplied works decent, not great. The charger charges your original battery better then the company wall charger. The feeling of caring only the extra battery is better then the larger charger. saves my space in the EDC bag. The charger has a red/pink shade light on when the battery is low or charging. the same light turns to Blue colour when the battery is charged. It will show blue if you insert the charged battery again. a good feature as the charging cycle does not start every time,as most cheap charges do. the battery seems to be of good quality. I have been interchanging my batteries almost every second day and had no problems on the battery life or my units features. It helps me use the phone while the 2nd battery is getting charged.
Cons:
none for now
Other:
happy buyer. recommended
Bottomline:
happy buyer.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections