Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- Very cheap, much less than I'd have to pay for equivalent cases where I live.
- The plastic is very hard. I haven't exactly tried dropping the cases with the hard drives inside to see if it really is shock proof, but the build quality is good.
- Well placed "pillows" inside the case which protects the hard drive.
- What more do we need in a product like this? Overall very good.
Just a few small (and I mean really small!) cons.
- Some of the cases are quite difficult to open, while others are opened easily. However after some time they are all opened easily.
- These cases have some VERY sharp edges, so you might cut yourself at some point.
None in particular.
Good cases, good price, good service. If you need cases to store your internal drives, don't hesitate.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.