DX  » Community » Reviews » Protective PVC Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570 - Black
Sort by:
12 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:759 (75%)
  • 4 Star:253 (25%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Ottimo

posted by Elettromax on 05/31/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    La custodia è perfetta, di ottima fattura. E' addirittura satinata nella parte posteriore e lucida nei lati, i tasti si premono bene senza fatica. Aderisce perfettamente senza sbavature. Il telefono non sembra averla addosso per quanto è sottile.
    Cons:
    Per il prezzo che costa praticamente non ha difetti, è difficile trovare in italia un prodotto simile, specialmente nel pr...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A very serious Case for sucess

posted by Brolho on 04/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very good price/quality. although cheap is very stylish. the fitting is very good. colors are appealing and it has attracted positive comments from everyone that it has been displayed.
    Cons:
    the power and sound buttons access is not perfect but it is not bad.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good

posted by NaRioE6300 on 03/20/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    +Good material. +Good quality. +It fit perfect on my samsung galaxy Mini S5570. +best price on the market. +It protect very well the mobile phone from scratch and accidental drops.
    Cons:
    -Not so easy to install on your mobile phone,assembly requires a bit of time.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Worth your 3 bucks?

posted by Zoey95 on 12/14/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - cheap - hard to find in stores and if found will cost alot -you pay for what you wanted - different colours and the colour is try to picture except of the black one which comes out more dark unlike the glossy picture above
    Cons:
    - the case is very tight on the phone which was the samsung galaxy mini - hard to put in and take off - i feel like i have to p...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    alraight protective case

posted by Jappe123 on 12/13/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This protective case will protect your phone van bumps, chocks and scratches and every button is still very reachable.
    Cons:
    The quality isn't that good, but you can expect that for the cheap price. I had some problems with the volume button,for exampl...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good quality

posted by sardinita on 11/28/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Good quality... low price... elegant color...you know that the black color you guess right always.Also fits perfectly on your mobile phone is a very good option to purchase cover the back of your cellphone with this hard casing
    Cons:
    There is nothing negative in this product, on the contrary, only meeting advantages in quality and firmness of the material
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good choice to protect your phone

posted by raven22 on 10/15/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - quite low price - good quality - very easy to use - suits perfectly for my Galaxy Mini - all openings for earphones, charge adapter/sync cable, speaker and microphone on the right places - provides a good protection for my Galaxy Mini against scratches, ...
    Cons:
    - it's a little hard to get used to press the power button when phone is in this case.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Protective PVC Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy Mini

posted by s73b4n on 10/14/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - It fits exactly to the phone - all buttons working - good design - you can easily touch the buttons - very functional and useful - very good price
    Cons:
    No cons at all, very good product for the low price!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice looking

posted by Caicond on 10/11/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It protects my galaxy mini, seems to be very solid and already got some falls, but no damages, so it's good until now. It also gave it an effect that made it nice looking.
    Cons:
    Lost the sensitivy of side buttons, but nothing that worry me, because it's not that bad, but it happens because this case is p...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Big quality, little price!

posted by bilgon32 on 08/16/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Great material - Fits (almost) perfectly - Protect the cellphone very well - The holes for the plus (battery charges/USB and earphones) are correctly placed and don't cause any trouble
    Cons:
    - The finishing has some little defects... But nothing huge - (As I told above) Doen't fit perfectly... When you put it on th...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections