DX  » Community » Reviews » Protective PVC Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570 - Black
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 3
  • Usefulness: 4
Worth your 3 bucks? – Protective PVC Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570 - Black Reviews

posted by Zoey95 on 12/14/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
- cheap - hard to find in stores and if found will cost alot -you pay for what you wanted - different colours and the colour is try to picture except of the black one which comes out more dark unlike the glossy picture above
Cons:
- the case is very tight on the phone which was the samsung galaxy mini - hard to put in and take off - i feel like i have to press the side buttons very hard to work it-
Other:
- i own two of the same cases and i bought it at different timing. - worth it as it came fast and unharmed
Bottomline:
- bottomline is its really worth the 3 bucks and try - i was happy with it as well as my sister and mom - very cheap cant get a price match anywhere else this cheap as it is also brand new too -no other cons i can think of beside the tight ness of the case and i believe this case is suppose to fit another phone but it fits with mine. im soooooooooo happpy with itttt

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections