DX  » Community » Reviews » Protective PVC Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 - Black
Sort by:
34 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8228 (82%)
  • 4 Star:186 (18%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice Case Cover

posted by zissou on 08/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Very nice material - Perfect phone fitting - Good price/quality product ------------------------------------ - Buen material - Se ajusta perfecto al telefono - Producto con buena relacion precio/calidad
    Cons:
    - Physical buttons (volume/power) may be a little complicated to push after phone is covered by this case. It could be annoying...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for the price

posted by mayon0612 on 06/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Price (Preço) - Good protection for the phone (well, havent tested it so far but it seems solid) (Boa proteção para o celular - ainda não testei mas parece resistente)
    Cons:
    - Like everybody is saying the sides buttons becomes a little too hard to press (Igual todos estão falando, os botões...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good product for a good price

posted by elemda on 05/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Provides good protection and it fits perfectly with a good touch and for a good price, It's really cheap(1.83€).
    Cons:
    I ordered two of them and one arrived a llittle deformed in one side, but eventually returned to his being. Volumen and power b...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Simple, cool and classic!

posted by cupoftea21 on 04/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    It is everything that you need. So simple to use, looks very fine and protect you mobile. It is a classic black so it fits perfectly with my black mobile.
    Cons:
    The buttons can be a bit hard to press but it is only at the beginning. You just have to get used to it. It may add a bit weigh...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good

posted by sokker on 04/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I liked it alot, i think it fits very nicely. and i liked how it was matt and smooth on the back. It does what it is suppose to do, it protects my phone. the price was also very affordable
    Cons:
    the only thing would be the unfinished edges, but with a knife it was easy to fix and not really a problem. and maybe that it d...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Product

posted by siksteen on 04/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Great protection, that's pretty much all you should be looking for here. I had my cell phone fall last week and nothing happened. It even protects the screen somehow.
    Cons:
    The side places for pressing buttons are kinda weird. They do work but doesn't feel like you are pressing a button at all. Not ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Protective and handsome

posted by giannisma on 03/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    If it's not the best,it's ONE Of the best sillicone-plastic protective cases you can buy. It's cheap,durable,lightweight,beautiful,Has a good fitting and DX'S free delivery was fairly good(20 Days to greece incl Weekends)
    Cons:
    Nothing..All were Really perfect...............
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome

posted by jonas0010 on 03/15/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The product is great, excellent for my cellphone, good quality, without scratches, good presentation, good material, the protective pvc cover fit perfect on my cell
    Cons:
    The shipment took to long, it took more than 60 days, but is comprensible, it came from the other side of the world and the mex...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pvc case for Galaxy Ace phone.

posted by Grunf92 on 02/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I bought this pvc case thinking for this price will be a really awfull product, but I was surprised. The quality of case cover is not the best, but it still holds up for more than five month usage.
    Cons:
    The case is not one of the beautiful ones, it has a shiny soft plastic around the button area, and it is really hard to get a r...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fit Perfectly!

posted by Igor05 on 01/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Really fits very well. The back has a rubber touch, very confortable and soft. Seems to protect it very well (Sorry, didn't actually tested for it). It looks real pretty with the case on!
    Cons:
    The quality is not the best. Mine came with some barbs, that I will cut with something. The platic over the side buttons don't ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 4
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections